Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Keyshawn Johnson Released (Multi-Merged)

ThornWithin

Guest santana4prez
if this is true, hope we address the cornerback issue.

also be nice to see Sean light him up!:wewantd:

I agree , with the team Gibbs is building im not going to say for TO to go to denver or Kansas City.

Bring it!!!!!!!!!! :wewantd:

Guest santana4prez
Sean Taylor is a very sad man today.

Why????? Sean Taylor isnt scared of TO. Only way Sean is sad is if hes in jail and cant get the chance to light up TO,lol:helmet:

I was reading earlier that chances are he's going to end up going to Denver instead of Dallas, but with the release of Keshawyn i'm sure Jerry Jones has something up his sleeve, I hope he doesn't plan on promoting terry glen to be his #1 next year...i'd feel bad for him getting double teamed by either taylor or archuleta. I'm sure he would prefer AA considering his past with Taylor.

:cheers:Here's to Terry Glen getting pounded next year!!

Cowboy fans better pray that Dallas signs TO. I truly think that TO will end up in Dallas. If Dallas does not get TO, I am going to laugh my A## off. I was laughing when Philly didn't get Bentley (even thought I think he may have snubbed), but if Dallas doesn't get TO, dear god!!!

King you read my mind. On Eagles Live, they were hinting to siggning a WR either via trade or if some one was cut. If the Eagles front office signs Johnson I swear.....in fact King, I'll put it in bold....

" If the Philadelphia Eagles sign Key Johnson, I will take a picture of myself in downtown Philadelphia on the steps of the art museum, with a Dallas Cowboys jersey on with Washington Redskin face paint holding a sign that says.........IF GIBBS IS GOD, THEN PARCELLS IS CHRIST!"

Mark my words!

I'll be there. :D

Guest santana4prez
Sean is a sad man because he won't get to make Keyshawn Johnson his bch twice a year anymore. I know Sean isn't worried about playing against Owens, you took my remark the wrong way.

My fault.

I agree. Hopefully Meshaun will sign with Philly so the pain will continue.:D

Archived