Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Keyshawn Johnson Released (Multi-Merged)

ThornWithin

I seriously cannot believe the Cowboys are considering T.0.

I've always had a lot of respect for Bill Parcells... same with Andy Reid. But I'm discouraged that they would both compromise their values for a player like T.0.

As a coach myself... who looked up to both of them... I'm disappointed.

DH, sometime you gotta sell your soul if you want to win....

The Caps signed Jagr

The Bulls signed Rodman

The Yankees signed Wells

The Red Sox Manny

Sometimes, if you really really want to win, the upside outways the downsides!

I was about to say somethig about how we survived TO in the division so far...but then I thought: we were 0-2 against Eagles w/ TO and 2-0 against them without him.

Yeah, I hope he winds up in Denver too.

But c'mon...why else would they be releasing Keyshawn?

I have such a bad feeling about this.....such a bad feeling.......

No worries, man. Shawn Springs showed in Seattle and here that he can be counted on to shut down TO. They're about the same age, they'll decline together, we've got TO covered. Let him rip that locker room apart (ok, that's wishful thinking, I don't think he'll be able to pull **** with the Tuna around).

Boys release Keyshawn, TO probably on the way

Most likely good for the Skins, TO is like a cancer.

I agree, with the release of Keyshawn, TO seems like a very good upgrade. And by no means is it good for TO to still be in the NFCE. Even when McNabb and TO weren't talking in minicamps, they came through during the season. Although, that had a lot to do with McNabb's character. However, I don't see Bledsoe ignoring TO simply because he has a grudge against the guy. But since we're also comparing QBs, TO is leaving a pass happy offense. Even when McNabb was playing through that sports hernia, they still went through the air. The Cowboys don't have McNabb and they do have Julius Jones, their featured back.

Wrong forum. Non Redskins news belongs in the "around the NFL" section

http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=81

and

Its already been reported there.. http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?t=148644

Possible defense for it being posted here is that it was Dallas and not Denver, or Atlanta, etc.

So it a way, it is Redskins related since they are

1) arch-rivals

and

2) arch-rivals that Skins play twice a year or more.

Archived