Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

(RUMOR) Skins and DE Abraham...

Taylor 21

I just saw the Gibbs interview on NFL Total Access. He said, "There are some things that are sensitive so I can't comment right now," to Eisen's question of if the 'Skins were done or not. So that could be about a Ramsey/Abraham trade.

Well, its got to be about something!

Here's what we know: 1) The skins get who they want, 2) Abraham was at Redskins park today, 3) we have trade bait.

We can add up the factors but without confirmation we got nothing official.

Yet.

Well, its got to be about something!

Here's what we know: 1) The skins get who they want, 2) Abraham was at Redskins park today, 3) we have trade bait.

We can add up the factors but without confirmation we got nothing official.

Yet.

Man, I'm not beaitchin' bout the increase in tic prices no more! Yay! I'm giddy!

I just saw the Gibbs interview on NFL Total Access. He said, "There are some things that are sensitive so I can't comment right now," to Eisen's question of if the 'Skins were done or not. So that could be about a Ramsey/Abraham trade.

Could be wishful thinking, but that's the same reaction I had too. "Things are sensitive so I can't comment" can't be about Carter. After seeing Gibbs dance around that question, I will now not be shocked to wake up in the morning and find that we have indeed acquired Abraham.

Could be wishful thinking, but that's the same reaction I had too. "Things are sensitive so I can't comment" can't be about Carter. After seeing Gibbs dance around that question, I will now not be shocked to wake up in the morning and find that we have indeed acquired Abraham.

Oh yes it can:

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_ylt=ArZl1IaQ1To968nAaGSql6FDubYF?slug=ap-redskins-freeagency&prov=ap&type=lgns

Carter will fly to Washington on Tuesday to sign his deal, said an official familiar with the deal. The official spoke on condition of anonymity because the contract wasn't signed. .

I hope we get J.A also but I'm not holding my breath..well maybe a little. :D

Oh yes it can:

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_ylt=ArZl1IaQ1To968nAaGSql6FDubYF?slug=ap-redskins-freeagency&prov=ap&type=lgns

Carter will fly to Washington on Tuesday to sign his deal, said an official familiar with the deal. The official spoke on condition of anonymity because the contract wasn't signed. .

I hope we get J.A also but I'm not holding my breath..well maybe a little. :D

I see your point, but if Carter is flying in to sign a contract, I don't view that as "things are sensitive". But like I said, it could very well just be wishful thinking on my part that we get Carter and Abraham.

I would not mind giving away our 1st rounder for Abraham, if they can gurantee us that it is the 32nd pick.

Well, I think there are such things as conditional draft picks like that. But that would mean we would only agree to the trade if, essentially, Abraham makes us the #1 team in the NFL next year. Sure, I guess I'd do that.

Archived