Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

LOL @ FAGLES fans...

timdaley73

I have a close good friend that is a DIE-HARD F-A-G-L-E-S fan... Such a fan that he has been season ticket holder (6 seats) for the last 7 years! We talk football almost everyday... But, talking to him today, he was seriously PISSED!! With all that CAP and no one yet... But, the Redskins with limited cap is again making headlines!! I am taking his perspective as a common perspective FAGLES fan would have... But, it has to SUCK to realize that your team is so cheap... with all that cap the last few years, and no moves to help your team... At least the Redskins are trying to put a team together and addressing their needs...

:point2sky

:eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck

Read the "Around the NFL" forum sometimes, a few Eagles fans like Who Del, Number5, OWUeagleMD and Westbrook36 post there and they are also generally dissappointed with the Eagles free agents so far, or the lack of free agents I should say...mostly though their pissed that Bentley pretended he was interested in going to Philly when he really had no interest outside of Cleveland.

I have a close good friend that is a DIE-HARD F-A-G-L-E-S fan... Such a fan that he has been season ticket holder (6 seats) for the last 7 years! We talk football almost everyday... But, talking to him today, he was seriously PISSED!! With all that CAP and no one yet... But, the Redskins with limited cap is again making headlines!! I am taking his perspective as a common perspective FAGLES fan would have... But, it has to SUCK to realize that your team is so cheap... with all that cap the last few years, and no moves to help your team... At least the Redskins are trying to put a team together and addressing their needs...

Yea...I'm surounded by eagles fans..... at work ....i was getting a good laugh.....I was telling a few eagles fans that i was real upset that the Eagles picked up an EX-Redskins Line backer...LOL!!!! all of them were like "we got Lavar" I said nah...you guys picked up Sean Barber...LOL!!!!!!

Go read the Eagle boards. Anyone that you can find. I can link you to anyone that you want. Fans are getting hot and they're getting hot fast. Even the Eagles mouthpiece is pissed off. That is definitely not a good sign.

If something isn't done soon there will be hell to pay in Philly for Jeff Lurie. If things don't change soon I'm willing to bet it's time to run that ********** out of town.

Go read the Eagle boards. Anyone that you can find. I can link you to anyone that you want. Fans are getting hot and they're getting hot fast. Even the Eagles mouthpiece is pissed off. That is definitely not a good sign.

If something isn't done soon there will be hell to pay in Philly for Jeff Lurie. If things don't change soon I'm willing to bet it's time to run that ********** out of town.

And those Philly fans will do it too, they love to fight...well, you know. :D

I can't believe the Eagles didn't make a run for Lloyd, Randle-El, or Jurevicius. They might be planning to draft one in the first round, but almost all young wideouts take at least a few years to reach legit #1 status. This wouldn't be a problem except the core of this Eagles team can still be very good right now in a decreasingly weak NFC. Guys like Kearse, McNabb, Thomas, and Dawkins aren't getting any younger...

I can't believe the Eagles didn't make a run for Lloyd, Randle-El, or Jurevicius. They might be planning to draft one in the first round, but almost all young wideouts take at least a few years to reach legit #1 status. This wouldn't be a problem except the core of this Eagles team can still be very good right now in a decreasingly weak NFC. Guys like Kearse, McNabb, Thomas, and Dawkins aren't getting any younger...

We'll draft a reciever in the 2nd-3rd round, but we certainly won't sign a FA.

AR has had a direct agenda since he took over, and every year I talk myself into disregarding it.

He doesn't invest in Linebackers.

He doesn't invest in Wideouts (except one, who, obviously, strengthened Reid's position).

I don't know.

With all that extra money, they can give TO some of it......'cause he's got a family to feed ya know.

It's still early, I think the Eagles will still make a few moves but they have some issues clearly to address and it doesn't seem that they've done that yet.

But wait, WD! According to Westbrook, the Eagles already addressed the biggest need the Eagles had this offseason: #2 Tight End!! Yep...they certainly shored up that team quick!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

All of the smart teams are waiting for the dumb teams to waste their money, in case you haven't noticed.

Your in select company with Minny, St. Louis, and Cleveland.

Nice job paying 90 million for 3 wrs!

:cheers:

Archived