Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

LOL @ FAGLES fans...

timdaley73

Lets see, I said the Eagles were dissappointed with their FA signings so far, (which if you dredge up one of those threads from around that time last year when Philly fans were basically saying "we suck" and "why won't we just spend some money" I was speaking the truth) and that they were most dissappointed that Bentley pretended he wanted to go to Philly when he was really locked into Cleveland all along (also true). Then I proceded to tell Who-Del that Eagles fans like to fight when he confirmed that Eagles fans were getting very mad that they weren't spending money.

After that I didn't get into the big argument and I didn't say the Eagles offseason moves would **** them over. Imagine that.

So as a team that has never won a superbowl that would make every season you have ever had...an amazing success? Eagles made the playoffs and lost! Another success! Just remember the magical words "at least we made it that far" and everything will be great.

Look, its ok just to say you were wrong. No need to get defensive, and bring out the old Superbowl topic. Heck, many of us weren't even born last time Washington won a Superbowl, so lots of Redskins fans can relate ;)

I read through this thread and can only think sometimes its better to keep quiet and let people think you are a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.

i hate the eagles

but McNabb is the best QB in nfc

and hes in his prime right now and will be their for 5 more years or so

shame such a good qb plays for the eagles:mad:

mcnabb+redskins=superbowl(s):D

Rehabbing from a major injury = huge questionmark.

I'd take Hasselbeck over McNabb right now.

Yeah, it's great to poke fun at Eagles fans when their team makes the playoffs virtually every season while our teams (Dallas fan here) struggle to make the playoffs. The Eagles wind up with a far better chance of winning the Super Bowl with their roster building strategies rather than signing those big name FA's every season. Boy, they really are foolish.

People used to laugh at the Steelers for being cheap.

YAKUZA

Look, its ok just to say you were wrong. No need to get defensive, and bring out the old Superbowl topic. Heck, many of us weren't even born last time Washington won a Superbowl, so lots of Redskins fans can relate ;)

I read through this thread and can only think sometimes its better to keep quiet and let people think you are a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.

But the only things I said were facts about current events, I didn't give my opinion one way or another, so no, I was not wrong.

All this thread proves is that fans of teams that win think they are smarter than fans of teams that lose. That truth has existed ever since there have been teams to root for, and will exist until the end of time. However, the truly smart fans know better than to project their team's success on the field onto their personal IQ score.

I was very impressed with the way Philly kept it together and made a nice run at the end of the season, much like we did the year before. However, if our 2005 run has taught me one thing, it's that the previous year buys you nothing. With Garcia most likely gone Philly's window will be open as long as McNabb plays, and McNabb is getting older and fragile. I suspect if he drops the Eagles will be hard-pressed to duplicate their unlikely run at the end of last season, despite the amount of brilliant restraint their front office exhibits in offseason.

But maybe Philly will luck out and Feeley will have a breakout year or something. You never know.

You incorporated 17 catch, 0 td Brandon Lloyd into your username. I can't even begin to imagine how bad you suck at life. :laugh:

I don't know if the "Dumb and Dumber" reference was a compliment to Mr. Lloyd. But the movie is from the mid-90;s so maybe you forgot.

Archived