Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Lavernous coles

Vizuahlizah

Why were so many people skeptical about this trade, besides the stats and do you think he is faster then Moss? I do think he[coles]is tougher then Moss.
Because all tghings measured said Moss was a career number 2 and at that point Coles had out produced the hell out of him. It says more about how pathetic the Jets offense was then anything else.

I liked Coles, but I wasn't sad to see him go. He wanted to go, so he went. To be honest, I didn't know squat about Moss at the time, but I was cool with it.

Coles was a tough SOB, but gotta give Moss his props as well. I just remember the Seahawks play-off game where he had to jump across the route of a defender to get a bad pass and got hit in mid air. He lay there for a second, then got up and jogged off. :laugh: It was pretty impressive.

my favorite memory of coles in a skins uniform was in 2004 at fedex vs the eagles.

he runs a route over the middle(shocker) and then gets jacked up by trotter once he catches it. all the eagle fans start going nuts, but then coles gets up, runs to the middle of the field ans signals first down and the stadium went nuts.

pretty sweet.

I remember that like it was yesterday. Probably the only reason I never got rid of that jersey. It's just sitting in my dresser, out of respect.

I may not like how he left, but I still respect him.

I don't mind Coles but his thing about the toe,makes me think he is just average.I have to admit there is no way the skins would have gone as far as they did with Coles in the line up.No comeback win against Dallas.I'm glad it worked out like it has.I also think this is going to be a break or go year here for Patten.

Why were so many people skeptical about this trade, besides the stats and do you think he is faster then Moss? I do think he[coles]is tougher then Moss.

I didn't want to pay for another guy while they were not here. And I didn't know anything about Moss. But now, I am more than happy with the deal. Again, Gibbs does that; makes deals where at the time, you say WTF?!?! Then, IT ALL WORKS OUT!!!! :laugh:

my favorite memory of coles in a skins uniform was in 2004 at fedex vs the eagles.

he runs a route over the middle(shocker) and then gets jacked up by trotter once he catches it. all the eagle fans start going nuts, but then coles gets up, runs to the middle of the field ans signals first down and the stadium went nuts.

pretty sweet.

It was Dawkins and M. Lewis and Trotter came over to pound chest with Dawk for the hit and all looked back and saw Coles Dancing down the field singnaling first down while they all looked at eachother like WTF :laugh:

Archived