Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Would you like to see Nick Novak back?

FootballGuy2677

Would you like to see Nick Novak back? He was a great college kicker, along with a pretty good NFL Kicker who nailed a major one to win the game for us againts Seattle. Infact he did it twice lol. He really seems like he has a big heart too and really wants to play for his hometown team.

Example: Crying in front of the cameras in after Seattle game lol:D

Would you like to see Nick Novak back? He was a great college kicker, along with a pretty good NFL Kicker who nailed a major one to win the game for us againts Seattle. Infact he did it twice lol. He really seems like he has a big heart too and really wants to play for his hometown team.

Example: Crying in front of the cameras in after Seattle game lol:D

I wouldn't mind seeing him at camp in a tryout or as a second choice....like that he's a local guy, but his KO's were usually short (5-10 yd line) and he had 1 (or was it 2) kicks blocked.

We need a kicker who can hit a 50yd FG and kick a few Touch backs now and again. If the price is right, he'd be a good option if everybody else is too pricey........

I wouldn't mind seeing him at camp in a tryout or as a second choice....like that he's a local guy, but his KO's were usually short (5-10 yd line) and he had 1 (or was it 2) kicks blocked.

We need a kicker who can hit a 50yd FG and kick a few Touch backs now and again. If the price is right, he'd be a good option if everybody else is too pricey........

is this bringing brought up cuz hes a locall guy. i would like to see him here in preseason but not regular season. i still thought he was under contract for the cards.

I like Hall. He got injured and everyone is down on him. :) The guy is a solid kicker and a good Redskin. Even Gibbs said the reason he may have been injured in the first place is because he was practicing too hard. Practicing too hard? A kicker? My kind of guy. Let's hope he learned from that and has a great season.

I'd take a healthy Hall over Novak any day. Hall is proven, Novak is not. I like the kid, but he's a kid, and kickers take time to develop.

Archived