Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A pryaer would be appreciated.

drewski

Fellows, I have been a member a long time but not posted that many times- my fault! Still, I have ejoyed reading Art (even back during the SI days with EJ- remember?), kept in touch with others and now I could use your prayers. My father, bless him at 88, just had a stroke last night. Drove like crazy through the night from Toronto to Ottawa ( stopped twice by the OPP who finally just radioed ahead and had me follow them- wow that must have been the fastest trip to the Civic Hospital ever!) He is in rough shape andd am just decompressing now.

My family will appreciate any prayers. God bless you all.

Fellows, I have been a member a long time but not posted that many times- my fault! Still, I have ejoyed reading Art (even back during the SI days with EJ- remember?), kept in touch with others and now I could use your prayers. My father, bless him at 88, just had a stroke last night. Drove like crazy through the night from Toronto to Ottawa ( stopped twice by the OPP who finally just radioed ahead and had me follow them- wow that must have been the fastest trip to the Civic Hospital ever!) He is in rough shape andd am just decompressing now.

Really sorry to hear that.

All ready said one and will add you to my families prayer list for continued petitions. Keep your chin up!

I would like to think that I am in agreement with everyone when I say we wish the best for your Dad and your whole family. This is a difficult situation to have to deal with, you will be in my prayers.

On a secondary note, after all the back-n-forth I've seen on here lately I think the last think anyone has to issue a mea culpa for is posting too little.

You and your family are in my prayers.

My prayers are with you and your family.

May God bless your father with the strength to recover. And may he give your family peace through this difficult time. In Jesus Name, Amen <><

Archived