Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ESPN Big game fishing and EXTREMESKINS

Capt Rich Fla

We'll guys, I've just been chosen to Captain the SHARKEY'S REVENGE full time. This is quit an honor. This fishing team is one of the best in the world, and I am the new capt. I'm also a die hard SKINS fan for life. Not a day goes by that I don't wear something with the skins emblems. ESPN videos all of the tournments and plays it on Sunday morning. It's called the BXRL (billfishing extreme league). Maybe you've seen it. I thought it would be cool to get an EXTREMESKINS T-Shirt so I could wear it while we fish for all the Dallas fans to see.

Thanks guys. I've got a portis jersey, cooley jersey and a sean taylor jersey. I will rotate them everyday if I can. I was a first mate for SHARKE'S REVENGE in Cancun about 4 years ago. These guys can really get it done. I just hope I can put em on the bills hard and fast Its my life and my love. This years tourneys will be marathon florida (sailfish), Bahamas (Blue marlin, white marlin, and sailfish) Turks and Caicos (Blue Marlin) Dominican Rep. (blue, and white marlin) Puerto RRRRicooooo (lots of small blue marlin) ST Thomas (big blue marlin & freakin crazy ones at that) and last but not least VENEZUELA 9the mother load of all billfish species inthe world . SICK SICK fishing! up to 100 bite in a single day. blue, white, sails, spears, and even spearfish. I will be representing the skins fans for all the world to see.

Archived