Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Monk,Clark,Sanders!!!!MOSS needs help Owens is the anwser for a superbowl!

WENEEDOWENS!

If not Owens than who! Moss needs help!

What about drafting Sinorice, Santana's brother. Or perhaps picking up Givens, or Bruce. Players that haven't been abusive about their teams in public. Players who have been TEAM players from the getgo & did what was necessary to win...including keping their mouths shut.

:2drunks: <-----------us in about an hour! :eaglesuck

:laugh:

FLY EAGLES FLY!!! ON THE ROAD TO VICTORY!! FLY EAGLES FLY!! GET A TOUCHDOWN 1, 2, 3!!! HIT EM LOW!! HIT EM HIGH!! AND WATCH OUR EAGLES FLY!! FLY EAGLES FLY!! ON THE ROAD TO VICTORY!!

E-A-G-L-E-S! EAGLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!$$$$

Ok, I'm done. We ****ing suck.

FLY EAGLES FLY!!! ON THE ROAD TO VICTORY!! FLY EAGLES FLY!! GET A TOUCHDOWN 1, 2, 3!!! HIT EM LOW!! HIT EM HIGH!! AND WATCH OUR EAGLES FLY!! FLY EAGLES FLY!! ON THE ROAD TO VICTORY!!

Tell me that's not the Eagle's offical fight song...

Heaven forbid that real world facts get in the way of yet another TO thread... :laugh:

Yeah. You'd think the F.O. was run by a buncha friggin idiots the way some people post around here. Some need to learn that just because THEY think we need T.O. that it should be fact. Sorry to bust your bubble, but there's a reason YOU don't work in an NFL F.O.

LOL except those 2 drunks ( :2drunks: ) are singing only 1 of 2 songs. Either "Hail To The Redskins" or some drunken version of it that no one understands! :laugh:

;)

Yes I did not want to see Deion on the skins they paid him to much to not catch punts and run out of bounds. I know everbody thinks to is cancer, bad egg, and whatever we all can call him but lets face it SF was not a good team. Philly he got hurt and did catch some balls in the big dance I think for about 100 yards I may be wrong. The fact of the matter is Moss needs help like I said before. I dont think TO would bring the skins down but hey everbody has a brown I right! I know that A WR is what the skins need to get more than anything. I love Thrash never wanted him to go to philly and was glad to see him come back! But he is a 3 to me we need someone to fit in a 1 or 2 wr. I hate to sound like a broken record but hey I have not been very happy since 92 and I know the skins should have been in the super bowl beating the chit out of PIT. The skins had the tools like they have had the tools for the past 3 to 4 years and I belive that they will win it all this year! If we get someone to help Moss!

LOL except those 2 drunks ( :2drunks: ) are singing only 1 of 2 songs. Either "Hail To The Redskins" or some drunken version of it that no one understands! :laugh:

;)

Hail to the Redskins!

Hail Vi...

Hell no. What am I doing? Am I a closet fan? :confused:

Yes I did not want to see Deion on the skins they paid him to much to not catch punts and run out of bounds. I know everbody thinks to is cancer, bad egg, and whatever we all can call him but lets face it SF was not a good team. Philly he got hurt and did catch some balls in the big dance I think for about 100 yards I may be wrong. The fact of the matter is Moss needs help like I said before. I dont think TO would bring the skins down but hey everbody has a brown I right! I know that A WR is what the skins need to get more than anything. I love Thrash never wanted him to go to philly and was glad to see him come back! But he is a 3 to me we need someone to fit in a 1 or 2 wr. I hate to sound like a broken record but hey I have not been very happy since 92 and I know the skins should have been in the super bowl beating the chit out of PIT. The skins had the tools like they have had the tools for the past 3 to 4 years and I belive that they will win it all this year! If we get someone to help Moss!
What about drafting Sinorice, Santana's brother. Or perhaps picking up Givens, or Bruce. Players that haven't been abusive about their teams in public. Players who have been TEAM players from the getgo & did what was necessary to win...including keping their mouths shut.

TO will never change. Thats his personality. He thinks to high about himself that it would be just a matter of time till he complains that he doesnt get enough touches or that with [place a name of a quality QB here] under center the team would have a better record. The last time i checked we didnt need a me-type superstar receiver, who will demand too much money anyway and just alienate everybody with his behaviour, but just a quality #2 guy at WR.

As about TO getting them to the Superbowl: Like others said he didnt get them to the Superbowl because he was injured during the playoffs and the only reason he took a small risk to come back early and play in the big game was that so he could say he was the reason the Eagles won, if they had really done that. I guarantee you he couldnt stand it thinking that the Eagles could win the Super Bowl without him on the field.

My wife was a cowboys fan untill I took her to the skins SF game her first game she ever went. Tailgate beer and alot of fun and now she is a skins fan!!

That's how my wife started out, only I took her to the Miami game, last game of the season in 1999. She was a Pukes fan because of an ex. Nothing more. So, I converted her. Now, she's like me. She sees a Cowboys bumper sticker & if you catch her in the right mood, she leans out the car window & yells, "HOW 'BOUT 'DEM COWBOYS NOW? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

:dallasuck :point2sky :dallasuck

what a novel idea. this is a true original thought. why oh why have we never discussed TO and his freakin ego before??? are you high? the Skins are building something that you rarely see in the NFL anymore. it is called a TEAM. a group of men united in one cause with one purpose, working together to achieve one goal. we do not need or want TO. he is a virus of the lowest order. a grown ass crybaby.

we will win without a giant ego such as his. TO would do nothing for us, only to us. so let TO/golum earn his precious someplace, anyplace else. he is a blight on any team dumb enough to take him.

Couldnt have said it better if I tried. Joe Gibbs builds Superbowl teams with guys who have heart and character. Just say NO to T.O.!!!!!!!

its grammAr...

sorry couldn't resist.

Thanks for the lesson. I don't know I guess I am just stuck on TO for some reason TO,MOSS,MOSS hum but whatever the skins do.....I just want to be watching the super bowl on my projector next year with a skins win!!!! That is the main goal! That would be a grand well spent, instead of watching Pitt thinking how the skins would have ripped them apart

its grammAr...

sorry couldn't resist.

Thanks for the lesson. I don't know I guess I am just stuck on TO for some reason TO,MOSS,MOSS hum but whatever the skins do.....I just want to be watching the super bowl on my projector next year with a skins win!!!! That is the main goal! That would be a grand well spent, instead of watching Pitt thinking how the skins would have ripped them apart

Now you're talkin'! :thumbsup:

:1stplace:

Archived