Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who's for resigning Ryan Clark?

JimmyConway

Ever since the first Eagles game.

After Clark made the game saving interception, he was interviewed.

He said you know my son's favorite player is Ray Lewis. After this maybe I can be his facorite.

Ah man..that's so...man that's depressing. If my dad was a pro football player, he'd definately be my favorite. But anyway, Clark is great. That hit on Roy Williams was AMAZING. I love him, he stays.

I'm still unsure about this guy and whether I want him to become a long term Skin. I mean I am still not over this............

56281198ltllllll.jpg

I think we can do better at the position anyways ezzzpecially with guys like Milloy, Archuleta, Chavous, Bashir and Marlon McCree on the market. Or maybe Tank Williams or Tebucky Jones.

depends upon how large a deal clark demands or gets from someone else. safeties are usually onthe lower end of the scale.

Any guy who shows steady improvement and makes the most out of his opportunities on the field is a must resign. Get him in at 5 years now and hope he keeps improving at the pace hes on...he'll be a steal. Even if we did bring in Archuletta or someone else, Ryan Clark has a place on this squad.

I love Clark too and I hope he gets re-signed!

Does anybody remember that Green Bay game from Last year when Clark got his first start and was gettin toasted in the first half? At the time I thought he was a bum and couldn't wait for him to get pulled out of the game. Glad too see he stepped up and made me change my opinion about him.

I don't want to throw fuel on the fire... If you notice Shallyshal's pic, who do you see behind LT (not on the ground) probably missing the blocking assignment?

How in the hell does someone on defense "miss the blocking assignment"????

So would it be better if Lavar was in Marcus Washington's spot laying on the ground?

How in the hell does someone on defense "miss the blocking assignment"????

So would it be better if Lavar was in Marcus Washington's spot laying on the ground?

What I meant was we put up a defensive scheme to stop the run. LA's assignment was to get to the RB, I guess I should have just said LA missed the assignment, I admit that was a little confusing. I was at that game, row 2 near the 50, and I can tell you LA missed the assignment. But who cares? It happens to everbody. I was just using that as an example to show my dislike for the pic that's all. Forget I wrote anything, I'm too Lavared out over these past couple days to keep going on, and in hindsight I realize I shouldn't have said anything as I don't want this turning into another frickin' Lavar thread.

Resign Ryan Clark. He got the game-winning INT against Philly in the 1st meeting, another INT to end the Wild-Card clinching game @ Philly, teammates respect him, and just check out that beautiful hit he put on Tim Carter on Week 16!!! Ran into Carter like a missile!

Archived