Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who's for resigning Ryan Clark?

JimmyConway

I'm still unsure about this guy and whether I want him to become a long term Skin. I mean I am still not over this............

56281198ltllllll.jpg

I think we can do better at the position anyways ezzzpecially with guys like Milloy, Archuleta, Chavous, Bashir and Marlon McCree on the market. Or maybe Tank Williams or Tebucky Jones.

I hope they bring him back. He played well once he got his chance.

I like that first ballot hall of famer remark. I wouldn't hold it against anyone for missing a tackle on LT.

That's like saying John Riggins never ran over some damn good players.

Clark's a hard worker who worked his way into a starting gig and has maximized that opportunity. He is a good guy to have in the locker room as well as on the playing field.

Hopefully he will continue to wear the burgandy and gold.

Ryan Clark is an example of what Joe Gibbs and Gregg Williams have done since they have been here. The coaching staff didnt look at what Clark did before he was a Redskin or his career stats/college resume.

Gibbs and Williams saw a guy who busts his *** and knows how to be in the right position on the field to make a play. These players are the type of Redskins that we want.

Im all for resigning a true Redskin like Ryan Clark.:helmet:

Ever since the first Eagles game.

After Clark made the game saving interception, he was interviewed.

He said you know my son's favorite player is Ray Lewis. After this maybe I can be fis facorite.

When all the players are asked who is the leader of the defense. They name a lot of names. But one common that surprises me very time is Ryan Clark. (Sean Taylor called him his favorite player).

The guy plays with a chip on his shoulder and plays football for the love of the game.

He is the ultimate team guy. Whenever a skin is mixing it up with somebody 25 is always in their with his teamates back. And remember Portis press confrence. Clark was one of the guys in it.

That's just not even including his playing.

He reminds me some of Sean Taylor in the fact that he can cover and he will knock you the **** out. (He doesn't have the size though).

Ryan Clark is a little guy, but it's not the size of the dog of the fight. It's the size of the fight of the dog.

I am 110% behind bringing back Ryan Clark.

Is there anyone who is NOT for re-signing Clark? I know GW seems able to easily plug and play with these guys, but continuity can't hurt and Bowen is gone so we don't have good insurance if we lose him. Plus, he seems to love to be a Redskin from some comments posted earlier on the board, willing to even take a small hometown discount! I love our secondary with ST, Springs, Carlos and Clark, let's keep a good thing going!.

everyone knows Ryan Clark and Pierson Prioleau at the Safety position make a terrific pair, because they go together like lamb and tuna fish. maybe you like spaghetti and meatball? You more comfortable with that analogy?

either way they are a kick ass pair of safeties who are not only very affordable when it comes to the cap, but are class act team players who put in their best efforst week in and week out.

I'm still unsure about this guy and whether I want him to become a long term Skin. I mean I am still not over this............

56281198ltllllll.jpg

I think we can do better at the position anyways ezzzpecially with guys like Milloy, Archuleta, Chavous, Bashir and Marlon McCree on the market. Or maybe Tank Williams or Tebucky Jones.

This is a blatantly easy question to answer. If you have to trade that one burning image for the other plays he made, he is a great player to have, I love this guy. I have never in my life seen a guy so small, hit with such power. This guy can knock a dumptruck out of its rims, it's crazy. Remember, even the greatest players make their mistakes. You think Darrell never got burned? It was an incredibly rare feat, but it happened. Clark hits guys that are so sure they will run through him, only to get upended and looking at the sky. <cough> Lewis <cough> Trust me, when this guy hits you, you never forget it. I'm all for keeping Little Hammer for the long haul.

Ever since the first Eagles game.

After Clark made the game saving interception, he was interviewed.

He said you know my son's favorite player is Ray Lewis. After this maybe I can be fis facorite.

When all the players are asked who is the leader of the defense. They name a lot of names. But one common that surprises me very time is Ryan Clark. (Sean Taylor called him his favorite player).

The guy plays with a chip on his shoulder and plays football for the love of the game.

He is the ultimate team guy. Whenever a skin is mixing it up with somebody 25 is always in their with his teamates back. And remember Portis press confrence. Clark was one of the guys in it.

That's just not even including his playing.

He reminds me some of Sean Taylor in the fact that he can cover and he will knock you the **** out. (He doesn't have the size though).

Ryan Clark is a little guy, but it's not the size of the dog of the fight. It's the size of the fight of the dog.

I am 110% behind bringing back Ryan Clark.

I agree we gave him his chance and he made the best of it. I dont know why we wouldnt resign him he is a type of player that represents Mr. Williams defense that he makes regular players and makes them play better than they are.

Archived