Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

VA vs. MD

Spaceman Spiff

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Hold up don't be going on my man Bias. The pressure of the NBA just made him make a bad chocie.

Same with Marcus Vick, the pressure of his last name just made him make a bad choice. Then another one, then another one, then he stomped on some guys knee, then he waved a gun around............

Wait, who's side am I on again?

Same with Marcus Vick, the pressure of his last name just made him make a bad choice. Then another one, then another one, then he stomped on some guys knee, then he waved a gun around............

Wait, who's side am I on again?

Yeah, but like I said VA is nice but MD is not that bad. The deciding factor was the resort in VA, that is why they got the vote from me.

From Census.gov

Bachelor's degree or higher MD: 31.4% VA:29.5%

Median household income in 1999 MD: $52,868 VA: $46,677

Median household income (in 2004 inflation-adjusted dollars) MD: $57,424 VA:$51,689

What does this show? Marylanders are smarter and, because of this, make more $.

Ya goota be kidding. Massa-nothing sucks the big one.

Dang, go to Vail or Aspen or Squaw Valley or Sun Valley or Heavenly or Alta or Jackson Hole. Massanutten??????

Heck, go out to West Virginia and go to Showshoe. It's the best in the mid Atlantic area, thats for sure.

From Census.gov

Median household income (in 2004 inflation-adjusted dollars) MD: $57,424 VA:$51,689

oh please. What kind of degree do YOU have?

From Census.gov

What does this show? That a greater percentage of Marylanders live closer to DC. Because it is a smaller state. Thats about it.

Sure it makes sense...VA started it all...thus, MD owes it's existence to VA.

Add to the list. Virginians have more common sense!

Started what all?

*coughstaugustinecoughroanokeislandcough*

Again, Marylanders = more educated

Which Ultimatly means.....DC is the best....

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

DC wouldn't exsist without Maryland :silly:

Maryland:

war.gif

Virginia:

confederate.jpg

Started what all?

*coughstaugustinecoughroanokeislandcough*

Again, Marylanders = more educated

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

More educated....they call it the Lost Colony for a reason!! :doh:

*coughdidntstart****cough*

Apparently Virginians are smarter, have more common sense...and better historians!

More educated....they call it the Lost Colony for a reason!! :doh:

*coughdidntstart****cough*

Apparently Virginians are smarter, have more common sense...and better historians!

Thank you for continuing to prove my point :laugh:

1) Why did you ignore St. Augustine? Want to add Santa Fe to the list? How about St. John's?

2) You still didn't answer my question. Virginia started what? If you mean slavery in what's now known as the US, then you're right. Yeah that's something to be proud of :doh:

3) Jamestown (if that's what you're refering to) was a complete failure. They had to force people to stay. Why would you build on a swamp?? Even back then Virginians weren't as smart as Marylanders, who built on high dry ground.

Trivia time: Do you know why Kent Island is part of Maryland and not Virginia?

Answer: Well let's just say even back then Virginians were a bunch of (rhymes with wussies) :)

Maryland > Virginia

Thank you for continuing to prove my point :laugh:

1) Why did you ignore St. Augustine? Want to add Santa Fe to the list? How about St. John's?

2) You still didn't answer my question. Virginia started what? If you mean slavery in what's now known as the US, then you're right. Yeah that's something to be proud of :doh:

3) Jamestown (if that's what you're refering to) was a complete failure. They had to force people to stay. Why would you build on a swamp?? Even back then Virginians weren't as smart as Marylanders, who built on high dry ground.

Trivia time: Do you know why Kent Island is part of Maryland and not Virginia?

Answer: Well let's just say even back then Virginians were a bunch of (rhymes with wussies) :)

Maryland > Virginia

Took you all night to research that I bet....good job!!:applause:

I grew up in Germantown, have worked in Herndon and currently live in DC. Virginia is the suckassest of suckass states. Where do I begin????

Maryland

Better roadways that actually make sense. Don't even argue that one Virgina because you know your road are retarded.

Much better cultural mix. You get outside of the beltway and you mine as well be in Arkansas.

More class, more flair and more charm. NOVA ain't nothin but cookie cutter McTowns.

Better beaches and mountain vacation spots. Don't sleep on Deep Creek.

I could go on and on but the simple truth is that Maryland is a great place to live and NOVA is just a nouveau riche plot full of flavorless development.

J/K I don't really feel that harsh towards VA. It is becoming a pretty cool place but seriously, this shouldn't even be an argument. Maryland just outclasses VA.

I wanted everyone to get the full effect of the cesspool Chesapeake.

QUOTE]

The Chesapeake is in MD & VA.

The picture that you took is next to the port of Baltimore, which is an industrial area. I've lived in both states, and I'm gonna have to give a slight edge to MD.

You want to see a cesspool? Take your camera on over to the harbour in Norfolk, or near the shipyards in Newport News and post a couple of those pics....

Norfolk is our Baltimore. Except for the small facts that Baltimore is the home of two major pro sports franchises and a little thing called the Star Spangled Banner. Can we get some MD and VA smileys?

Ya goota be kidding. Massa-nothing sucks the big one.

Dang, go to Vail or Aspen or Squaw Valley or Sun Valley or Heavenly or Alta or Jackson Hole. Massanutten??????

Heck, go out to West Virginia and go to Showshoe. It's the best in the mid Atlantic area, thats for sure.

Man I never sadi Massanutten was the best that is like one of the only resorts I been to in. Somebody told me that they are racist up Jackson Hole. Don't know where it is at but it is a joke behind that name. Not appropiate for this thread.

Archived