Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins Hike Cost Of Tickets, Parking (merged)

@DCGoldPants

so can someone tell me what the $69 tickets in the UD went up to ? Over $80 per or with the tax, over $90??

My upper deck $69 tix went to $87 with the tax plus $35 a game for parking. Did I mention the beers are $7?

I know the perception is that there is pent up demand for Redskins tix but there is going to be fall out from this price hike.

You hope! :laugh: They may go up to $10.00 this year, who knows. Glad I don't drink in the Stadium.

BLASPHEMY, BLASPHEMY I SAY, BLASPHEMY. :cuss:

I split upper bowl seats with a few people this could make it more interesting on financing it this year. BUT I'll still go and am glad I don't have lower bowl seats.

The best thing to do is just get parking tickets and tickets now on ebay. Nobody pays full price. That is why i did for every pre season game .

I sure wold apreciate it if you could point me to where to get parking passes below cost for a regular season game.

The best thing to do is just get parking tickets and tickets now on ebay. Nobody pays full price. That is why i did for every pre season game .

Pre season games are below face but regular seaon games go for at least $50 above cost most of the time. Dallas Tix on Ebay lower level go for as much as 300per seat.

Dan Snyder is a horrible, horrible human being. Actually, he's not even a human being. He is the lowest form of scum on earth. I hate that man with such a passion.

Then go become a Cowboys fan. I'm sure Jerry Jones would love your money just as fast as Dan Snyder would. :doh:

You sound like a Mervis Diamonds ad. "Nobody pays full price anymore. Why should you?"

Let me be among the first to say: :bsflag:

My upper deck $69 tix went to $87 with the tax plus $35 a game for parking. Did I mention the beers are $7?

I know the perception is that there is pent up demand for Redskins tix but there is going to be fall out from this price hike.

Only temporarily. Trust me, there are planty of people who are right now trying to rework their finances to take whatever tickets are lost in the "fallout." It's like gas prices. Eventually, the price is going to go up. Ya'll didn't actually expect it to stay the way it was did you?

You sound like a Mervis Diamonds ad. "Nobody pays full price anymore. Why should you?"

Let me be among the first to say:

If you notice he did say pre-season. I can believe that, but no way you get those prices for a regular season game.

If you notice he did say pre-season. I can believe that, but no way you get those prices for a regular season game.

Yeah, I missed that part. :doh: I was gonna say, there's no way you're paying under face value for reg. season.

I guess it's Snyder's fault that you can't still buy that 100k 3 bedroom/2 bath, too?

BTW- He lowered the price on your obstructed view seats, Mark.

That's because the seats suck. They sit empty every game. Every Monday before the game, Redskins are trying to dump them because nobody wants them. Snyder charged me $69 for those same seats in 2004.

What a guy!

I honestly don't understand why anyone would pay to go to a live sporting event anymore. For the cost of a season ticket package' date=' you can have a beautiful home theater system. And you never have to ask, "What just happened?" I decided about five years ago that I will only go to professional sporting events (aside from baseball which is still reasonable) where I am comped. I haven't missed all that much.[/quote']

This is exactly why FedExField will never be as loud or as intimidating as RFK.

Hello all,

I have a quick question for anyone who is a member of the tail gate club. If you renew your season tickets do you have to renew your tail gate club dues as well.

It's my understanding that, because the tailgate club allows you premium lower level seats, you must renew your tailgate membership in order to keep those seats. Otherwise, they'll stick you back upstairs.

Archived