Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Is Solicitation of Prostitutes cheating....

smashmowf

of course it is!

How is it any different than picking up a chick at a bar, outside of the oblivious greater disease factor?

Well like I said, I believe it is...but some may argue that its not cheating cause there is no attraction, or emotional connection.....there is a service being paid for.......

I've heard people argue that oral sex is not cheating....so I was just wondering what opinions are out there.

Well like I said, I believe it is...but some may argue that its not cheating cause there is no attraction, or emotional connection.....there is a service being paid for.......

I've heard people argue that oral *** is not cheating....so I was just wondering what opinions are out there

Those people are morons - cheating is cheating.

I've heard people argue that oral sex is not cheating....so I was just wondering what opinions are out there.

Really cheating is whatever your wife/gf says it is. Some women are cool with certain behavior, some are not.

Really cheating is whatever your wife/gf says it is. Some women are cool with certain behavior, some are not.

you know that is true, Im sure someone out there would feel more hurt/cheated on if there husband/bf was buying flowers, and spending time with a woman for months as opposed to having sex for 10 min with a call girl at a bachelor party and never seeing her again.

BUT - Anytime i'm not sure, I switch the scenario on me, so my answer is yes, its cheating.

As I've said before. My rugby team has 2 theories on this. It's not cheating if you're not completely naked...so keep your socks on.

There is also the 100 mile rule, or the mountain rule. These are as follow...if you are more then 100 miles away, it's not cheating. The other is if you pass over a mountain range, it's not cheating.

(oh btw...these are jokes. Yes it's cheating if you and your wife don't have an agreement.)

In your "book" is the solicitation of prostitutes considered cheating if you are married? I think it is, I was just wondering cause I'm willing to bet a good portion of "Johns" are married.

Well at first glance I would say "duh", but it is only a physical response. The emotional bond between the married couple is still there. Of course it is probably a breach of the contract, and poses health risks, and can really hurt your wife so I would still say yes.

The only person whose opinion that really counts is the person who believes they've been cheated on. Well, if I don't think I'm cheating, it'll be easier to convince the person who believes I've been cheating on that she's wrong but that's no guarantee that I'll be able to do so.

Archived