Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Is Solicitation of Prostitutes cheating....

smashmowf

In your "book" is the solicitation of prostitutes considered cheating if you are married? I think it is, I was just wondering cause I'm willing to bet a good portion of "Johns" are married.

And why are you so worried about it? Got something on your chest thats bothering you? :laugh:

And why are you so worried about it? Got something on your chest thats bothering you? :laugh:

Haaaaaa....nah man I read this article on Cnn how in Chicago (or Detroit) the police are going to start posting the faces of "johns" on the internet for everyone to see.....thats what got me thinking about different things associated with prostitution....I mean what if a married dude's picture showed up on the internet...good grief can you imagine the ramifications if his mother-in-law saw it, wife's coworkers saw it, wife's boss, wufe DIVORCE LAWYER?....wow.

Haaaaaa....nah man I read this article on Cnn how in Chicago (or Detroit) the police are going to start posting the faces of "johns" on the internet for everyone to see.....thats what got me thinking about different things associated with prostitution....I mean what if a married dude's picture showed up on the internet...good grief can you imagine the ramifications if his mother-in-law saw it, wife's coworkers saw it, wife's boss, wufe DIVORCE LAWYER?....wow.

Sucks for them then.

Plus they could you know, stop soliciting street walkers.

Archived