Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Which receiver will we get?

gchwood

1st choice: Brandon Lloyd or Antonio Bryant...bring em on!!!!!!!!!

2nd: Moulds/Givens/Jurevicius/Bruce

3rd: McCardell

NOT the draft!!!

i like this alot, i like keenan mccardelll i thinks hes really good.... im not a fane of eric moulds due to age. but bruce or jurevicius or givens would be great... i agree on no draft recievers but BRANDON LLOYD would be amazing alone with antonio bryant but truthfully i think issac bruce would be the best fit

~lmk Jake :cheers: :logo:

i think we'd be better off signing a WR to start for us than drafting a 2nd round WR. most WR are not ready to start and make an impact in their rookie years. larry fitz and roy williams are the 2 most recent WR who had success that i can think of, but they were first round picks. i think our best bet would be to sign someone.

Al Saunders is running the offensive show now. Whatever WR he wants, the guy will be a big guy as opposed to speedy. Remeber, we already have speed w/ moss and patten. Antonio brown will probably be utilized as dante hall was. Don't disregard the rumor of us trading up to get the Duke.

1st choice: Brandon Lloyd or Antonio Bryant...bring em on!!!!!!!!!

2nd: Moulds/Givens/Jurevicius/Bruce

3rd: McCardell

NOT the draft!!!

Antonio Bryant? :slap: :slap:

Excuse me, but he was a Cowboy. I have had my fill of reject Cowboys on this team, thank you very much!

Once a Cowboy, ALWAYS a Cowboy! :dallasuck

Once Again, DRAFT MO STOVALL FROM ND. Sorry, I'm an ND guy from South Bend and I'm blue (and gold) in the face when it comes to this guy.

While I am anti-Notre Dame these days, I like the idea of Mo Stovall as our second-round pick.

I agree about Mo Stovall. He's coming off an awesome senior year and could be able to fill the Tony Gonzalez type role that Saunders has been utilizing in KC. If we convert him to a TE (given his monster size), that will leave Cooley to continue to line up at H-back, so we don't have this nonsense talk I so often read about "converting Cooley to a traditional TE"

All you guys wanting Stoval in the 2nd round..how is that going to help us "this" year??? Rookie WR don't contribute their first couple of years in the league. There are a couple of exceptions but that's usually the rule.

We need a WR that is going to help Moss "THIS" year! With that said, I expect Eric Moulds to be a prime target by the FO. He has plenty left in the tank. He's just tired of all the musical QB junk up in Buffalo. Moulds opposite Moss would be awsome. Moulds has atleast two more good seasons in him.

Al Saunders is running the offensive show now. Whatever WR he wants, the guy will be a big guy as opposed to speedy. Remeber, we already have speed w/ moss and patten. Antonio brown will probably be utilized as dante hall was. Don't disregard the rumor of us trading up to get the Duke.
if we get a speedy receiver then i say we get kevin curtis the guy may be short but he has a 40 inch vertical and is about as fast as moss

Well looking at it, id probobly have to agree on Givens as being the front runner. Hes bigger, hes young, hes had alot of championship experience, and hes only fumbled once in his entire career, and did not loose it. Gibbs likes people with championship experience that dont turn the ball over.

Archived