Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Which receiver will we get?

gchwood

I'm willing to bet the Skins make a run at Givens since Patten is here and they played together in NE. Would be a solid pick up for the B&G.

I dont really want Givens. But would not be disapointed. I rather have Maurice Stovall, Jason Avant, Mike Hass, or Sinorice Moss and build from the draft.

How about Jimmy Smith and McCardell? Brunell would love that... he's already familiar with them.

I also like Randle El and GIvens, but NOT Bryant. He drops WAY too many balls and likes to complain (see Coles).

Jurevicius and Bruce wouldn't be bad, but we can do better.

How about Jimmy Smith and McCardell? Brunell would love that... he's already familiar with them.

I also like Randle El and GIvens, but NOT Bryant. He drops WAY too many balls and likes to complain (see Coles).

Jurevicius and Bruce wouldn't be bad, but we can do better.

Funny you say that about dropped balls because Randle El has one of the worst completion % when balls are thrown his way.

I'm willing to bet the Skins make a run at Givens since Patten is here and they played together in NE. Would be a solid pick up for the B&G.

I hope that doesnt happen. Hell, I dont even really need to see a superstar brought in to make me happy. Just someone tall, with proven hands and decent speed. Maybe we can lure a trade with Ramsey and Betts for a WR for the Saints or something to that effect. I hope we spend conservatively on a WR and get an overachiever, then be a little more aggressive on a D lineman or a Corner. :2cents:

I hope that doesnt happen. Hell, I dont even really need to see a superstar brought in to make me happy. Just someone tall, with proven hands and decent speed. Maybe we can lure a trade with Ramsey and Betts for a WR for the Saints or something to that effect. I hope we spend conservatively on a WR and get an overachiever, then be a little more aggressive on a D lineman or a Corner. :2cents:

Donte' Stallworth? That guy has the same exact skill set as Moss...he would be an amazing no.2, imo.

Theres a few guys I think would be very good fits. Bruce would be okay but i dont think its worth the money with his age. i would love to get david givens or randel el (kind of) or antonio bryant, but my personal favorite would be Chad Jackson, but I dont think we'll be around by the 53rd pick.

You know, I would love Bruce. Our offense is so young/will be young if Campbell starts.

If he's starting, the only 'scoring' position starter pushing 30 is Moss as (would be 27, right?) or Patten/Thrash. Portis is only 24 despite being a 'vet', Cooley 23 if I remember correctly.

The offense needs leadership, and Bruce is still more than capable to make a clutch catch, which is what we were lacking.

Being a PITT guy, I pull for Antonio Bryant, he will be happy here, he will only see single coverage, and wants the ball. He makes AMAZING catches, I know he was a Cowboy, but throwing a jersey in the face of the Tuna is OK with me. Parcells doesn't coddle anybody (he called Terry Glenn "SHE", and "she" took the Pats to the Suer bowl when Parcells couldn't "shop for the groceries"), Gibbs is more grandfatherly on camera, and won't call you out in public.

Former Jag McCardell is good too..b/c Brunell knows him...

But please for God's Sake NO MORE UNIVERSITY OF FLORIDA WR'S...

Name one good one..please!!!

I like Taylor..but its like spurrier WR's don't translate to quality NFL'ers...(Jacquez Green, Reidel Anthony, Ike Hillaird 'He's OK', Chris doering (3rd down WR) Willie "something "Jackson" had one good year with the Saints

Antonio Bryant..pick em up..he'll love sticking to the tuna twice a year!

Im thinkin Bruce would be a good pick at the #2 spot, he's a solid player and not too long of an injury list. He's mature and realizes his age will play a factor in negotiating a deal, hopefully we can back load his contract. Also in addition to signing Bruce, we need to draft a young rookie WR, because we would probably only get 2 "good" years out of Bruce and that would be enuff time to groom the youngster. I SAY BRUCE IS OUR MAN!!!

I think we need both a veteran receive and one in the draft. Can't remember the last good WR we actually drafted.

Bruce was injured a lot last year so that might be risky..

I would go for someone younger like koren or bryant

How about a TE? I think royal really sucks and we could use a better receiving TE to stretch the middle of the field since we almost never throw there....

Agreed! and all he'll have to do is beat single coverage... to make them play Moss fair...

Bruce would be a great fit for a WR who we can depend on to get open, take the pressure off Moss, and keep moving those chains!

Teh defender can push bruce down in the wheel chair then turn him around when the pass was coming.

Heres a new one..............wait for it................

Reche Caldwell! Good size, decent speed, and he got overlooked in SD bc of Keenan and Gates. I saw him make some great catches!

Isnt he like 33 or something like that?

Archived