Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Which receiver will we get?

gchwood

Once Again, DRAFT MO STOVALL FROM ND. Sorry, I'm an ND guy from South Bend and I'm blue (and gold) in the face when it comes to this guy.

btw, I totally agree. I can see us drafting a DE in the 2nd round, and I truely think Stovall could still be around in the 3rd.

Me!! At least according to all the "experts" in the know. They'll only be able to fill the remaining slots with people who don't want a pay check.

Stats:

6'0 210 lbs (Okay...215 after the brownies and Ice cream I had this weekend...then there was that half a bag of peanut M&M's).

40 time: 4.5 (in highschool when I was only weighing 180) I'm sure I could at least run a 5.4. Unless I was being chased by a couple of Brokeback cowboys; then put me down for 4.3!

Verticle Leap: Hmmm I can barely jump over a credit card after my 2nd knee surgery. But hey, I'll be a possession receiver anyways. I don't need to jump!

Wonderlic test: 25 (I got 20 points off the bat for being a Redskins fan!)

Age: Okay you could say that I'm up there but I say that I'm low-mileage. I haven't taken years worth of hits in the NFL.

Salary: Hmmm I'm willing to take out that 2nd mortgage and pay $20K to play. My oldest can wait to go to college anyways!

HTTR!

Me!! At least according to all the "experts" in the know. They'll only be able to fill the remaining slots with people who don't want a pay check.

Stats:

6'0 210 lbs (Okay...215 after the brownies and Ice cream I had this weekend...then there was that half a bag of peanut M&M's).

40 time: 4.5 (in highschool when I was only weighing 180) I'm sure I could at least run a 5.4. Unless I was being chased by a couple of Brokeback cowboys; then put me down for 4.3!

Verticle Leap: Hmmm I can barely jump over a credit card after my 2nd knee surgery. But hey, I'll be a possession receiver anyways. I don't need to jump!

Wonderlic test: 25 (I got 20 points off the bat for being a Redskins fan!)

Age: Okay you could say that I'm up there but I say that I'm low-mileage. I haven't taken years worth of hits in the NFL.

Salary: Hmmm I'm willing to take out that 2nd mortgage and pay $20K to play. My oldest can wait to go to college anyways!

HTTR!

Well in this fashion, I could fill the void at DE. When I was in HS I ran a 4.8 and benched 310, I have lost 15 pounds from my playing weight until now. Unfortunately have have a hard time benching a toothpick now, and my right knee has more scars and scartissue than the current roster of the redskins combined. But hey I would play for cheap would gladly take bottom dollar to help out the team, plus I could take care of all of the players financial needs, as well as be their agents (I am a liscensed sports agent)

Isaac Bruce would be a nice fit opposite of Santana

Agreed! and all he'll have to do is beat single coverage... to make them play Moss fair...

Bruce would be a great fit for a WR who we can depend on to get open, take the pressure off Moss, and keep moving those chains!

So did Kerry Collins...think he'll get that on the FA market?

It's possible, but not if the CBA isn't extended. Remember, signing bonuses are only transferable for up to 4 years, and no team anywhere NEAR the cap limit is about to put all of their extra money into 1 FA.

Archived