Which is worse:  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Which is worse:

• Madden
    • Vitale

:ols::ols::ols::ols::ols:

(You ARE expected to be there, *****)

:D

one day, i'll make an es gathering. but i have to, in the next 6 weeks, sand, stain and poly my hardwood floors, paint my living room, dining room and kitchen, hook up a new water line (600.00 bill for the month, i think i have a leak :dunce: ), and put new shingles on the roof. all only on the weekends, and only if i don't find painting work.

one day, i'll make an es gathering. but i have to, in the next 6 weeks, sand, stain and poly my hardwood floors, paint my living room, dining room and kitchen, hook up a new water line (600.00 bill for the month, i think i have a leak :dunce: ), and put new shingles on the roof. all only on the weekends, and only if i don't find painting work.

;)

you wanted no part when leftwich, pennington and moss were here.....stadium was too small.....'cept ecu is smaller.....we know the truth.

yeah, the truth is we beat chad and randy.

and playing ecu has a point....marshall is pointless. though doc holliday will have a totally different type of recruit coming to huntington. who knows, maybe you can keep it close for 3 quarters instead of 2.

yeah, the truth is we beat chad and randy.

and playing ecu has a point....marshall is pointless. though doc holliday will have a totally different type of recruit coming to huntington. who knows, maybe you can keep it close for 3 quarters instead of 2.

Dude, I know as well as you do, any kid in WV that wants to play DIA wants to go to WVU.....And I know its hard for us to recruit out of state, or KY, some of OH....I dont mind being a huge dog.....We were on a Monday night in Dallas too.

One of these days, its going to happen though. And you should avoid me (for several years) when it does. :)