Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

JANSEN restructures-NFL Network

REDMAN7

NFL Network reports Jon Jansen has also restructed his contract.

They also said the Redskins will not have to cut as many players as previously thought due to the multiple players who are having their contracts re-worked. YES!!!:point2sky

Fact. We would have had to cut a handful of people we are going to cut regardless of the CBA. Noble, Ramsey, Bowen. One or two more. Money was available for our own free agents and others. Strange how this is working out, huh?

I've always liked jon. He is a great team leader and i am glad to see him step up and show it. All of this restructuring is making me proud to be a fan of such a great bunch of players we have here in D.C. More to come im sure..come on 56...

Fact. We would have had to cut a handful of people we are going to cut regardless of the CBA. Noble, Ramsey, Bowen. One or two more. Money was available for our own free agents and others. Strange how this is working out, huh?

WHAT???????? You mean the sky isnt falling???????? DAMN!!!! :laugh:

It isn't strange Art. It's typical.

There are too many sissies on here who wouldn't know what to do with themselves if they couldn't show the world they didn't know any better.

It isn't strange Art. It's typical.

There are too many sissies on here who wouldn't know what to do with themselves if they couldn't show the world they didn't know any better.

Oh, I know it's not strange my brother. I'm just furious with Redskins fans who are too stupid to realize we absolutely know what we're doing and who REFUSE to ignore the fans who know this and try to help them understand it. This article is the first of many you'll see if there's no CBA extension amazed at how the Skins did it.

Unfortunately, if there IS an extension, the media will say that is all that saved Washington :).

Yep.

We're not :). Well, we kind of are, but we haven't moved Ramsey and cut Noble yet :).

I'll be glad to see the media get off of us now that we aren't going to "field 20 rookies" in 2006. It's great to see our leaders step up and show that they will re-structure their contracts to help the team when we need it most.

Archived