Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

FFMastermind.com: Oakland interested in Ramsey

sableholic

Joey Porter. :)

Haha...you mean a a two team trade with Oakland and Pittsburgh for Joey Porter? They'd never pull that off. You mean Jerry Porter. Nah...never in a million years would the Skins get him for Ramsey, although that'd be awesome!

I think I read they were going to cut either Curry or Gabriel. I also just heard on The Opening Drive on Sirius that the announcers said Ramsey is easily worth a third rounder, and they wouldn't take anything less than a third for him.

Actually Ronald Curry would be a decent option here he's a big , physical receiver he has pretty good hands pretty much catch anything that is thrown to him.. As for Ramsey in Oakland maybe it just me but I can't see Ramsey in a Raider uniform he just doesn't fit the Raiders' mode you know what I mean ?

Randy Moss!!!!! I wish but it will never happen just wishful thinking.

Hell, they hardly threw him a pass all year when he was healthy. I don't think he's happy there. Give it a shot, maybe they'll bite on a Ramsey / (the other) Moss trade.

i dont think Porter will come to the skins since Sean Taylor crushed his life when we played them this year.

That's actually the best reason for him to come to the Redskins. Sean Taylor will never hit him full speed again.

Now that's incentive.

:cheers:

Archived