Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Skins.com:Redskins.com Radio Makes Debut March 6

TK

http://www.redskins.com/news/newsDetail.jsp?id=4179

Redskins.com Radio Makes Debut March 6

February 28, 2006

Tune in to Redskins.com on Monday at 12 noon ET to listen to the live, hour-long program hosted by Larry Michael.

The show will broadcast every day from 12 noon-1 p.m. ET. In case you miss the live show, an archive version of the program will be available every afternoon.

Check back with Redskins.com later this week for more details!

can i get it in NYC or Net somewhere

Tune in to Redskins.com on Monday at 12 noon ET to listen to the live, hour-long program hosted by Larry Michael.

The show will broadcast every day from 12 noon-1 p.m. ET. In case you miss the live show, an archive version of the program will be available every afternoon.

Check back with Redskins.com later this week for more details!

i just hope the broadcast of the games comes in clear in the stadium . i was very dissapointed with the static of sonny and the boys while inside of the stadium. i tried 5 different radios and i came to the realization that it wasnt the radios.

It'll be on the internet daily on Redskins.com both live and archived. We also hope to have it directly available here and, as I said, there is a portion we're planning every day for ExtremeSkins Fans to participate. More on this soon.

It'll be on the internet daily on Redskins.com both live and archived. We also hope to have it directly available here and, as I said, there is a portion we're planning every day for ExtremeSkins Fans to participate. More on this soon.

Wow that means I can have connectivity from Irac and have ES to keep me motivated rather than worrying about these IEDs (improvised explosive devices) What are those there bombs made out of little plastic you name it and can blow a 21 ton vehicle right off its track but at least I'll have ES as a side bar. Looks like I'm gonna need ES with Irac all f*&^% up; that place is getting ready to explode...geez what a mess that country's in. But thanks ES. Lets see it will be ES, CM (Country Music) some R&B a little Pink Floyd and that should do me.

Archived