Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

The Rockies are a good story and I want to see them succeed and make the playoffs. If they weren't in contention and were struggling like most years I'd be glad to pull for Atlanta. But these are the Rockies man...I mean how often do THE ROCKIES make the playoffs? And after they fired Clint Hurdle they hired Jim Tracy and suddenly they're this stud team and I'm pulling for them because it's just a great story you know

Sorry Braves fans, maybe next year

Uh, the Rockies just made it to the WS a few years ago, dude. They've been (playoffs) more recently than the Braves. You act like this year is the first time they've made it. They're a good club. The Braves have been a bigger surprise, to me. Most had them no better than 3rd in the East. Several even had them in 4th. And they aren't done yet. So, I wouldn't exactly be counting them out just yet. Just 2.5 out.

FAIL

Week3_2009.jpg

Anyways I stand by my comments about supporting the Rockies over the Braves. Next year is your year.

As I said before was Cox fired this year like Hurdle was? No. The Braves have pretty much been hovering around all year. Meanwhile you had the Rockies who YES did make the World Series but tanked since, and were on the verge of tanking again until Jim Tracy started managing, then they went on a 10 game winning streak and pretty much have seized control of the wild card since.

Again, nothing against you Brave fans and I wish I could pull for you all, it's a great organization and the two of you here are great fans and good people overall. But it would be nice for the Rockies to make the playoffs again after last year's miracle. Although I sense with the Rockies poor play of late they will choke it away and the Braves will make the playoffs.

I believe skins will bounce back from that loss... I mean cmon, its common sense and human nature that tells you when you get defeated by the worse, in front of everybody youre trying to prove to... You feel embarassed and violated... Venge sets in and emotions change the way you play and how tough you are.... Im very curious to see how the skins come out the next few weeks...

I can't stop laughing. I mean, after yesterday's tough loss, how better to cheer up than listening to Petros and Money guest host Jim Rome lol

What Lions loss? :hysterical:

Man I loved Petros when he had his own show on KMPC out of California. Too bad they turned the station into some kind of Spanish BS.

I am not asking for prayers, but if you could, keep my family in your thoughts.

My grandmother, 87, fell off her bed last night and broke her neck (C1 and C2). She was going to be transported to a different hospital but the docs feared that she wouldn't survive the transport. They are flying in a different doctor to observe her in hopes something can be done. At 87, surgery is without question out of the equation. :(

My grandmother, 87, fell off her bed last night and broke her neck (C1 and C2). She was going to be transported to a different hospital but the docs feared that she wouldn't survive the transport. They are flying in a different doctor to observe her in hopes something can be done. At 87, surgery is without question out of the equation. :(

Damn that's crazy man. Hope everything works out!

Oh man, I'm sorry to hear that. I know you said you're not looking for prayers, but I'm going to do it anyway.

Thanks guys!

Just received the news, According to the doc, there is nothing that they can do. They can just put a brace on her and hope that it heals. It might heal, it might now. It's kind of like Russian Roulette in that the bone could slip and paralyze her or even kill her. It sucks but, at least she is walking and talking. It could be much worse.

Archived