Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

:laugh::laugh: We shall see what happens with that. I still think they overpaid, but only time will tell.

Profootballtalk really breaks the deal down. He didnt get very much money. And if they want to cut him, after the first two years(i believe) it wouldnt be a big cap hit at all. Giants got a great deal

Profootballtalk really breaks the deal down. He didnt get very much money. And if they want to cut him, after the first two years(i believe) it wouldnt be a big cap hit at all. Giants got a great deal

Ah ok. Figured something like that since you can never tell from the total numbers. Always liked Lavarr though.

Gosh, your this bad and you are only 21? When did you start? :)

No.. I am not bad. I tend to drink everyday and only get drunk maybe twice a week. I can just see it getting out of hand in the long run.

Any time you have to depend on something, other than family and friends, the result never turns out good.

No.. I am not bad. I tend to drink everyday and only get drunk maybe twice a week. I can just see it getting out of hand in the long run.

Any time you have to depend on something, other than family and friends, the result never turns out good.

Yep, yep, couldnt agree more. Never good to depend on a substance.

Having irrigation(sprinklers) put in today, go figure within 5 minutes they cut through the phone line, thats why I didn't do it myself.

You would think people would know what they were doing since it is their job, but they never do. You watch them and realize you could do it just as well yourself, if not better.

You would think people would know what they were doing since it is their job, but they never do. You watch them and realize you could do it just as well yourself, if not better.

The problem is the map they got from the phone company was wrong, the map had the wire in a completely different place, phone company is on there way out to fix it now.

My ****ing lawn mower won't work....got the ****ing thing less than a year ago, go to cut the grass for the first time and it won't ****ing work....

Man...I am PISSED!!

And to top it all off, Im yanking the damn cord, trying to start the damn thing, and what looks like oil AND gas shoot out of the exhaust...

Man...I am PISSED!!!

****ing Craftsman piece of ****!!!!

Pipes clogged at home, can't use a damn thing, tried snaking it myself...nothing. had an idea to snake it from a location after the clog, but decide that's a bad idea, because I would just make a mess, so I'll call a Roto-rooter. So what do they do?

Snake it from the SAME SPOT I was going to, AND make a mess, that I have to clean up now. They charge me $250 for a mess that I could have made myself for alot less. To top it all off....they broke the cap that they removed, and didn't have an extra one to replace it...so I have to pay for a new one...out of my pocket.

:redpunch: :cuss: :kungfu:

Archived