Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I had a dream about zipping down a step hill on a unicycle, warp speed face forward rolling like a square box. That's right, a square box. My two front teeth felt removed in the morning.

I also saw an army of purple bunny rabits, but that's another story all together.

TOOTHPICKS!!!

I had a dream about zipping down a step hill on a unicycle, warp speed face forward rolling like a square box. That's right, a square box. My two front teeth felt removed in the morning.

I also saw an army of purple bunny rabits, but that's another story all together.

TOOTHPICKS!!!

Interesting. But you can only have that dream interpreted for you if you post it in:

http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?t=147790

:silly:

The "experts" they always have on the History Channel that are always museum curators or authors are the wierdest looking collection of people ever.

Why is there never a normal looking expert? The lady that i just saw looks like a big red mop, and she has a googily eye.

• 3 weeks later...
I've got 2 Keystones, a Coors, a Yuengling, and 3/4 a Fifth of Parrot Bay in my fridge. I think I might have a Natty in there too.

Ah, college.

Oh, I still haven't peed. I'm really going to do that now.

I have 6 of my home-brewed beers in the fridge, one Miller Lite in my fridge. I also have Jose Cuervo, Grey Goose, many things to make Margaritas if I should choose. No parents home so party is over here.

Blow.gifGuitar.gifCans.gifJammin.gifParty-Time.gifParty-Time.gifParty-Time.gifHead-Spin.gif

Psh...forget mixed drinks. Take that Grey Goose and Cuervo in shots. The night will get a lot more fun a lot faster.

All those drinks in my fridge are things that I don't remember coming home with. I got the Parrot Bay from the store, for my girlfriend, but that's about the only thing I rightfully own in there. (I'd never buy Keystone or Natty.)

Oh hell yes, I have a Coors in there too.

Archived