Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

Well today was the last day i used Angel soft toilet paper. What i want to know is why is it called angel soft? ITS LIKE FREAKIN SAND PAPER. I have never felt so much pain wiping my buttox. At least now begins a new era for me. Charmin here i come!!!

All you need to do is listen to their CD Dark Side of the Moon once all the way through. I'll let you do all the deciding after that.

Dark Side of the Moon is very strange, in the sense that you can synch it up with The Wizard of Oz, and it's lyrics narrate the happenings in the movie. It's very peculiar, and is known as Dark Side of Oz, and many other things. Doing this was how I became familiar with the CD...now it's one of my favorite CDs in the world, though.

Trainspotting is a really really weird movie...

no its not and its nowhere near as good as the book (im unlikely to ever read it again so send me a pm and i will post it to you if you fancy reading it)

My random thought,

I have a hole in my sock and its 7am and im at work should i nip out and buy a new pair or go the whole day with a mild pain in my toe ?

no its not and its nowhere near as good as the book (im unlikely to ever read it again so send me a pm and i will post it to you if you fancy reading it)

My random thought,

I have a hole in my sock and its 7am and im at work should i nip out and buy a new pair or go the whole day with a mild pain in my toe ?

What does your sig mean?

• Jumbo changed the title to Random Thought Thread
  • Jumbo locked this topic
  • Jumbo unlocked this topic