Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I'm not huge into the lore of the Chronicles and only saw the movies after they had been out a couple of years on DVD. I didn't even know that they were based on the same character until after I saw Pitch Black. I liked the cinematography of Pitch Black better.

I would compare those two movies to Aliens (Chronicles) and Alien 3 (Pitch Black).

Ill be honest I love them both so me calling one better then the other isnt going to get a good argument or debate out of me. I fully agree about Pitch Black being shot great. I also love the way the Necromongers in Riddick were made.

Key point.

It was cold last night.

Zskins was a little fun, but it could have been a lot better.

I'm just waiting for the next bonehead thread out there so we can have some fun with it. I'm patient and it shouldn't take long for somebody to have a ignorant thought.

And what is with all of these warning tags in this thread and the ones that we have visited? We aren't hijackers. We don't rob trains. We are revolutionaries.

Plus. Our jibberish isn't any stranger than the jibberish already posted in those threads. We are just mixing with the locals. It's the offseason ya know? Gotta keep things upbeat in these parts.

I'm just waiting for the next bonehead thread out there so we can have some fun with it. I'm patient and it shouldn't take long for somebody to have a ignorant thought.

And what is with all of these warning tags in this thread and the ones that we have visited? We aren't hijackers. We don't rob trains. We are revolutionaries.

Plus. Our jibberish isn't any stranger than the jibberish already posted in those threads. We are just mixing with the locals. It's the offseason ya know? Gotta keep things upbeat in these parts.

Yea, hijackers is not the proper term.

It should be "Reformers".

A group of people uniting to bring CHANGE.

CHANGE WE CAN BELIEVE IN !!

Got anymore metal bands to hit me up with? I know most but somehow something might have slipped by me. I don't have hardly any Megadeth or Iron Maiden for starts.

slayer - raining blood, angel of death, mandatory suicide

superjoint ritual - **** your enemy, the alcoholic

damageplan - breathing new life

Archived