Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

That's true.

They are extremely chirpr outside of my window. They're probably saying, "That guy is still awake, I've never seen him sleeping ... what the hell is AHFB?".

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

So, true. The little boogers. And they probably say, "muahaha chirp chirp. Let's chirp louder to make them feel guilty about not being asleep!!"

Hail Chirp to the Redskins! :silly: :helmet:

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

So, true. The little boogers. And they probably say, "muahaha chirp chirp. Let's chirp louder to make them feel guilty about not being asleep!!"

Hail Chirp to the Redskins! :silly: :helmet:

They're saying that or "Let's chirp louder so that when they try to go to sleep, we'll keep them up. Then they'll realize how bad of an idea it was to stay up so late!".

:laugh:

Goodnight, er, Goodmorning!

They're saying that or "Let's chirp louder so that when they try to go to sleep, we'll keep them up. Then they'll realize how bad of an idea it was to stay up so late!".

If they're chirping when I get home, they're gonna be saying, "Damn. That birdshot sucks." *thud*

SO true. :laugh:

And get this: yesterday my brother saw a Baltimore Oriole. I think they only come out after a good win. :silly:

Federal Express just delivered my package (A gold and black marble chess set). I bought it when I went to Mexico, and my step-mom was going to send it to me. Well, it's here... *pouts* And the chess board is broke in half. I bartered for THREE HOURS to get the price I wanted in the market. GRRRRRRRRRR...

Archived