Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Most Famous Person that ever went to your High School???

unsonny

Eddie Hunter attended Bishop McNamara High School in Forestville, Maryland. He was a senior my freshman year and played running back on the football team that beat DeMatha in the conference finals in 1981. The New York Jets selected him in the first round of the 1985 draft.

Tammy Reiss,she played basketball @ UVA 89-91.If there are any Virginia Alum out there, she played the same time the tall twins and Dawn Staley played and she went on to play in the WNBA with the UTAH STARS.she was the New York state career scoring leader for like 5 years.Not bad for a school that graduates like 42 kids a year.she is into acting now,she has had a couple back-up roles in acouple movies.

I think it was disney had a movie about the twins about 6 yrs ago How they got a late start playing basketball and stuff

No. Ireton. He went to my school for a year before getting kicked out. If you saw his yearbook picture its not hard to believe. I thought he went to W. Springfield or Burke Lake after that. Not sure. Anyway I dont think he finished high school, moved to Seattle, you know the rest.

I went to Ireton too! And yes, Dave Groehl did go there before getting the boot.

The most famous person who went to the school I went to for elementary and junior high was members of the world famous boy band: MENUDO.

The most famous person who went to the Catholic High School I attended was:Baseball player Javier Lopez

Sugar Ray Leonard-Parkdale High School in Riverdale MD

Goes for my dad as well.

Julius and Thomas Jones attended my mom's high school.

No one famous that I'm aware of went to my high school.

Brad Johnson and Leonard Little both went to local schools though.

Archived