Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Most Famous Person that ever went to your High School???

unsonny

[stolen right from the General Chat Forum of the Sternfannetwork]

The 4C went to Arundel High School and from what I know these are the only two bumbs we got, there was a dude that went to our JR. High too - forgot his name though

The first girl I ever kissed was Diana Neagle (Denny Neagle's sister) in 4th or 5th grade

Nobody famous really went to my high school, but Boomer Esiason stopped by a couple times to donate a check and give us a signed jersey that we display in our main hallway. My high school, since 1976, has organized a 12 hour dance-a-thon called Superdance that raises tons of money for the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation (so far we have raised $2,600,000), and Boomer's son Gunnar shares the disease. As for future famous people from my high school, remember these names: Marcus Ginyard, a starting freshmen at UNC whom Roy Williams called "the most defensively sound freshmen I have ever coached" and Kate Ziegler, the current 18 year old world champion of the 1500 meter and 800 meter freestyles (and third fastest time in history for the 1500) and an expected medal winner already for the 2008 Summer Olympics.

James Jett played for da Raida's and won an olympic gold in the 4X100, my God that guy was fast. 4.2 40yd, 9.8 100, 21 flat 200. Too bad he didn't have the work ethic to live up to his potential. LAZY, but could fly. We weren't allowed to hit him in practice because the coach didn't want us to hurt him.

Derrick Dockery, apparently he was a softmore at Lakeview(my highschool) when I was a senior their back in the '96-'97 school year. I never knew him, although my sister tells me she was friends with him until he graduated and moved on to UT.

Archived