Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who has more faith, Christians or Muslims?

webnarc

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

waaah waaah waah

I don't care whether you take offense to it or not, a greater % of Muslims are devout than Christians. If you don't like it cry it about it some more.

tell that to the 16 million people who are christians, and apart of the under ground church in china..... you show your hate against christians yet again

I think one of the things that makes it difficult for Christians in the US is we have things so good it's easy to lose track of the big picture. We all have our basic needs: food, shelter, medicine and heath care... We become content.

Plus there's so many things to occupy our time now. When I come home from work, I can go to the gym, watch the game on tv, throw in a DVD, play a round of golf on the PS2.... It's very easy to get distracted.

the original question is wrong.

its the same as asking who has more faith... a non religious montana freedom fighter willing to bomb oklahoma city children or a radical muslim?

for every once in a blue moon that a loony so called "christian" kills someone... i can show you 100 non religious related murders.

a Christian can not kill, outside of military or protective service.

So who has more faith... I would say believing that your God who lowered Himself to become man... died for man, rose again, and will come back to earth to rule .... I believe that takes more faith.

I think one of the things that makes it difficult for Christians in the US is we have things so good it's easy to lose track of the big picture. We all have our basic needs: food, shelter, medicine and heath care... We become content.

Plus there's so many things to occupy our time now. When I come home from work, I can go to the gym, watch the game on tv, throw in a DVD, play a round of golf on the PS2.... It's very easy to get distracted.

This is the problem with "western" Christians... for the most part... we are not what we say we are.

You really think religion has not been one of the leading causes of non natural death in history???

I don't know.. but pick up a local paper from every major city in america... and tell me if its christians doing the murdering....

Then name one people group that has ever lived... from and type of religion... christian, muslim, atheist ect... that has not had some type of killing. To lump it to, and blame religion is denying the facts that people in general are inhertly evil, and thus in need of a saviour (Jesus)

Don't confuse corrupt men using the name of God... as a representive of God.

I don't know.. but pick up a local paper from every major city in america... and tell me if its christians doing the murdering....

I woud be willing to bet that most were christians that did the murdering, just because of the demographics of our country.

Radical muslims blow people up to get to heaven... true christians allow themselves to be killed at the hand of those who they are trying to reach.

who are the real martyrs

www.dictionary.com

martyr

n 1: one who suffers for the sake of principle [syn: sufferer] 2: one who voluntarily suffers death as the penalty for refusing to renounce their religion v 1: kill as a martyr; "Saint Sebastian was martyred" 2: torture and torment like a martyr [syn: martyrize, martyrise]

Source: WordNet ® 2.0, © 2003 Princeton University

martyr

one who bears witness of the truth, and suffers death in the cause of Christ

(Acts 22:20; Rev. 2:13; 17:6). In this sense Stephen was the first martyr. The

Greek word so rendered in all other cases is translated "witness." (1.) In a

court of justice (Matt. 18:16; 26:65; Acts 6:13; 7:58; Heb. 10:28; 1 Tim.

5:19).

(2.) As of one bearing testimony to the truth of what he has seen or

known (Luke 24:48; Acts 1:8, 22; Rom. 1:9; 1 Thess. 2:5, 10; 1 John 1:2).

wouldn't that be the bible... the book a christian is governed by?

Who decides what the bible means?? I mean if its the church and the church is corrupt wouldn't that be a problem?

If its the individual, then who's to say there interpretation is wrong and yours is right???

Archived