Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who has more faith, Christians or Muslims?

webnarc

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Who decides what the bible means?? I mean if its the church and the church is corrupt wouldn't that be a problem?

If its the individual, then who's to say there interpretation is wrong and yours is right???

The bible was written for common man to read, and understand simply.

You can not hid from the basic simple truths of what Jesus said.

If you hate its the same as murder, and you are in danger of hell.

If you look upon a woman with lust its the same as getting with her..

ect ect...

i'd add living a repented lifestyle... meaning when you do screw up... do a 180

very simple truths... if you do not follow christianity 101 "sermon on the mount lifestyle" you are not what you claim to be.

Having absolute faith is a bad thing. When you view everything in life through a religious prism, that's when you become a fanatic. And thats when you can start hurting people and rationalize it with faith. That is a BAD thing.

And dont even try to tell me that Christians dont breed fanatics. They absolutely do.

i didn't see where it says 75%... i would put it closer to 30%

lets not confuse people who go to church once a week or so... and live however they want to through out the week as a christian.

It actually says 76.5%. You can say the charts wrong, but don't deny what it written down in black and white.

Having absolute faith is a bad thing. When you view everything in life through a religious prism, that's when you become a fanatic. And thats when you can start hurting people and rationalize it with faith. That is a BAD thing.

And dont even try to tell me that Christians dont breed fanatics. They absolutely do.

:notworthy:applause::applause::applause::applause::notworthy

what people group doesn't?

have you ever met a franatic atheist? If not read this board more... :laugh:

How about a fanatic liberal? rightwinger?... you have your loons everywhere. You can't just push it off on religion... is the point.

:cheers: :applause: couldn't agree more.

so if you guys give a big :applause: :applause: :applause:

you have to agree with mine as well

Quote:

Originally Posted by PleaseBlitz

have you ever met a franatic atheist? If not read this board more...

How about a fanatic liberal? rightwinger?... you have your loons everywhere. You can't just push it off on religion... is the point.

Prophet, do you believe alcohol is evil too?

in moderation it is fine... no where in the bible does it say you can not drink.... it does say not to get wasted.

but if it is going to cause someone to fall away from the faith... you are to not do it around them.

have you ever met a franatic atheist? If not read this board more... :laugh:

Nah. You cant rationalize anything with a lack of belief.

Again, as ive posted 20 times before. The religious have a fundamental misunderstanding of non-believers.

The rest of that i agree with. Can those other ideologies breed fanatics? Sure.

Fanatic liberal, yes. Fanatic conservative, yes. These groups believe in something. BUT just because other groups do the same thing, doesnt make it ok for any of them.

FACT: Religion has caused more death and war and strife than any other idea in history.

Wait, so everyone who does a non-Christian act is not Christian?

in a christians progressing walk they will stumble. But how can a guy outside a mental problem... have "God" in them, and continue to live in his old lifestyle? If a christian is not getting progressivly more "Christ" like... I would question if he is actually a christian... yes....

read peter & james... it covers this greatly

Nah. You cant rationalize anything with a lack of belief.

Again, as ive posted 20 times before. The religious have a fundamental misunderstanding of non-believers.

The rest of that i agree with. Can those other ideologies breed fanatics? Sure.

Fanatic liberal, yes. Fanatic conservative, yes. These groups believe in something. BUT just because other groups do the same thing, doesnt make it ok for any of them.

FACT: Religion has caused more death and war and strife than any other idea in history.

50 million people died in ww2? you blame that on christians?

Archived