Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Huffington V. Coulter....

NoCalMike

I was on my lunch break so I was flipping around the AM dial, and Hannity's program was the only one not on commercial, so I kept it on and he was saying Huffington V. Coulter would be featured on Hannity & Colmes tonight.

This could be fun, if it gets more then a meager 3 minute segment. Lets watch all you lefties and righties.

Both broads are wackos. At least Coulter is half decent looking (besides the freakish hands and feet).

are you on hallucinogens? Marlin Wayans in White Chicks is better looking than Coulter....she's horrid and such a hack. Huffington is no looker mind you but some sweet nothings in the dark or moans in that accent while drunk could work some magic. :silly: :laugh:

are you on hallucinogens? Marlin Wayans in White Chicks is better looking than Coulter....she's horrid and such a hack. Huffington is no looker mind you but some sweet nothings in the dark or moans in that accent while drunk could work some magic. :silly: :laugh:

Maybe passed out drunk, yes.

Coulter had these really remarks at a the Conservative Action Political Conference:

"What if they start having one of these bipolar episodes with nuclear weapons? I think our motto should be, post-9/11, 'Raghead talks tough, raghead faces consequences."

Then, Coulter later said, "There was more dissent on a slave plantation than in the modern Republican Party and you know what I'm talkin' about, girlfriend. Uh-huh."

"I can say that, by the way, because my party freed the slaves."

Archived