• Ryan O'Callaghan OT 6-6, 347 California
    • Anthony Fasano TE 6-4, 255 Notre Dame
    • Martin Nance WR 6-4, 208 Miami (Ohio
    • Davin Joseph OG 6-2, 304 Oklahoma
    • Nick Mangold C 6-3, 297 Ohio State
    • Joel Klopfenstien TE 6-5, 250 Colorado
    • Parys Haralson DE 6-1, 250 Tennessee
    • Daryl Tapp DE 6-1, 257 Virginia Tech

Fortunately or unfortunately, the Repub's are a "fall into line" type of party. Once they name the man, they'll all act as though that's who they wanted. I'm not saying I'm happy they will, but they WILL. It'd be interesting to see a Virginian run though.

EDIT: I wish McCain would get the nomination, but he's no puppet.

Conservatives are just having a difficult time determining who will whoop Hillary by a more embarrassing amount.

Honestly, if the dem's nominate her, she will lose, plain and simple. I don't think they're dumb enough to do that though. However, never underestimate the ability of a politician to lose touch with those they "serve".

Fortunately or unfortunately, the Repub's are a "fall into line" type of party. Once they name the man, they'll all act as though that's who they wanted. I'm not saying I'm happy they will, but they WILL. It'd be interesting to see a Virginian run though.

Honestly, the GOP as currently structured is very money driven. Whoever they power brokers decide on early on, they money will start flowing there, and the nomination race pretty much will be all over. GWB had about 100 million before the race even started in 1998, and became a steamroller.

Unfortunately, the Demos are little better. They as currently structured are very interest-group driven, and once the unions and the ethnic leaders and various others start to make endorsements, everyone will fall into line, it will be hard to change course. If that person is Hillary, it's going to be a big loss for the Demos.

It's a terrible system all around.

Honestly, the GOP as currently structured is very money driven. Whoever they power brokers decide on early on, they money will start flowing there, and the nomination race pretty much will be all over. GWB had about 100 million before the race even started in 1998, and became a steamroller.

Unfortunately, the Demos are little better. They as currently structured are very interest-group driven, and once the unions and the ethnic leaders and various others start to make endorsements, everyone will fall into line, it will be hard to change course. If that person is Hillary, it's going to be a big loss for the Demos.

It's a terrible system all around.

So you're saying you're one of the few, the proud, the unaffiliated? Damn, we should've chatted on the boards more often! :cheers:

Crap, I'm a hall of famer... When did that happen? I was going to beg the mods to give me Art Monk early before that happend. But, Riggo will do. :laugh:

Well you see the bottom of my sig......if the Dems choose Hillary they have no chance with them two.

Hence why she won't win the nomination, too important of an election to go for the "first woman" bit. . .

BTW, if Allen gets it, the repubs loose hands down, he's Bob Dole without the rapier wit.

George Allen pisses me off because he kisses up to Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity and the Bush administration. Overall, I don't hate his politics.

I agree with the guy who said Hillary will lose. It's depressing that so many Dems want to vote for her. She is obviously not a natural born leader. Mark Warner would be better for the country IMO and more likely to actually steal some votes from the Republican candidate.

Archived