Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Hangover cures.

PleaseBlitz

Yes, lots and lots of water (or Gatorade). Even tho your stomach may not feel up to it, be sure to eat at least a little something, you'll feel better later in day. After you rehydrate, sometimes another ****tail will make you feel better, tho you are just delaying the recovery till later.

Trust me, I have had much experience in this matter :doh: .

actually it is proven that if you drink a little bit of alcohol it will reduce the effect of the hangover

Yeah, Saturday I have a party to go to, so I plan on getting hammertime. Sunday I am going to the WVU Gtown bball game at MCI so i will probably start with the bloody mary's around 3, hit the bar to pregame around 5 and hit the game at 7.

Two of the largest gatorades made - orange.

Maximum Strength Excedrin

Breakfast with lots of breads and sugars like pancakes or french toast drowing in syrup.

or if too late for breakfast a Double quarter pounder with cheese and a large McDonalds French fries.

Sleep and lots of it.

this post reminds me why I cant drink anymore thanks! :)

If you have the spins, stay up until you no longer have the spins--much, MUCH better to stay up later and sober up than go to sleep earlier more drunk. At least in my experience.

Pull the trigger when necessary.

This couldn't be more true. I've actually only had maybe one hangover, and it's because I went to sleep ****faced. I guess I'm just lucky as far as hangovers go, though.

Two of the largest gatorades made - orange.

Maximum Strength Excedrin

Breakfast with lots of breads and sugars like pancakes or french toast drowing in syrup.

or if too late for breakfast a Double quarter pounder with cheese and a large McDonalds French fries.

Sleep and lots of it.

this post reminds me why I cant drink anymore thanks! :)

It's tough to eat a meal like that after a night of drinking.

Cripes. I have hangovers older than most of the folks posting on this thread. For me a little hair of the dog. Or at least something similar. Usually a beer or 2. Oh sure, there's the water and aspirine and such, but a little of that which I had the night, ( and/or the early am before), was always a good help in curing that particular self inflicted wound. Came in especially hand during those bartending days. :halo:

Gatorade Gatorade and more Gatorade. Works wonders for me.

DING DING DING!! WINNER!!!! all hangover are due to being dehydrated so to paraphrase the commercial "Gatorade replaces all the electrolytes lost do to exercise" or in our case booze baby. :laugh: :silly: :laugh:

Drink lots of water before you go to sleep. 2 bottles at least.

Worked like a champ. Im still hungover, but I dont have the rim-rocking, earth-shattering hangover that I should. I was up drinking until 4 in the morning.

A coupla cups of coffee oughta finish it off, then i can start pounding beers again for the bball game. Sweeeeeeeeet.

I typically go with Advil and water, if im really feeling bad I throw back a spoonful of Tabasco. If im tailgating and i need to get over one from the night before, I go with a bloody mary or 2.

Anyone got a good one? I'll need one for this Sunday.

Well, what I usually do is either take a "Chaser" or just down a few aspirin BEFORE YOU GO TO BED after drinking. I usually wake up the next morning without even a hint of a hangover. :thumbsup:

Archived