Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

profesional looking jersey alternates

skinfan133

Yuck, yuck and yuck! If we MUST use an alternate jersey, just go with the throwbacks from the 75th anniversary season.
70th:D and im just posting more profesional looking jobs of previous pictures that looked terrible. im in no way advocating the designs, i justed wanted to see what people thought about the job i did, not what they think of switching jerseys

I like the Gold, I am not crazy about the black. All the teams in the NFL it seems like want a black alt. jersey.

I wouldnt mind seeing burgandy on burgandy, I think thats a cool look.

Also one of the main reason I like Washington when I was little I saw pictures of the redskins. The main reason the redskins stuck out was the '59-'64 helmets I thought were cool, and would love to see them go back as a alt. helmet. The helmet was Maroon with feather logo on the top of the helmet.

http://www.instantreplaysportcard.com/items/helmets/'59-64%20redskins.jpg

Now if that was updated that would look awesome with the gold jersey. Also I love the old R logo on the helmet too.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest amaprius

the all white unis with the dark burgundy stripe instead of red and the spear helmet would be nice...

for the color unis I would go with the dark burgundy unis but have a spear instead of a stripe running the length of the uni....

I also would use gold or bronze instead of yellow

• 2 weeks later...

Black alternate jerseys passed the tipping point in the mid 90s. They can't possibly get any less original.

And if we went with the 2nd option, we may have to cut the Steelers a check. Just because we signed Randle El, doesn't mean we need to dress like his old team. :D

I would like to see them bring back the 70th unis.

Archived