Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

profesional looking jersey alternates

skinfan133

ok so i've seen alot of really bad looking, "hey what about this for an alternate jersey" pictures that look like the've been done by 3 year olds, so i did the same colors a little more profesionally

yellowjerseyalternate.JPG

blackjersey.JPG

blackjersey2.JPG

i know the color schemes may look bad to some people, but i just couldn't look at the crayon drawings anymore! any coments?

First one- looks like a college football jersey and kinda like the jersey campbell has on in my sig.

Second one- black, gold and white dont really look good together

Third one- looks like the old chiefs alternate jersey, but i like it. I wouldnt be mad if the team wore that jersey in a home game sometime in the future.

Good work man. :point2sky

Great job with all three jerseys. They look much better than the horrible images other people were posting.

1st- Too much gold

2nd- Black, gold, white Isn't that the Steelers colors?

3rd- Looks really awesome. If we add another jersey I hope it's that one.

:( PLEASE NO MORE BLACK JERSEYS!!! What do you want to see more rappers wearing redskin jerseys?? Maybe if they look gangsta enough, a few gangs will start rocking our black jerseys? I've had enough....our colors are BURGUNDY AND GOLD.

I be seein sum of my young bloodz in the burgundy skins jersey jus fo' da blood effect

Archived