Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

profesional looking jersey alternates

skinfan133

ok so i've seen alot of really bad looking, "hey what about this for an alternate jersey" pictures that look like the've been done by 3 year olds, so i did the same colors a little more profesionally

yellowjerseyalternate.JPG

blackjersey.JPG

blackjersey2.JPG

i know the color schemes may look bad to some people, but i just couldn't look at the crayon drawings anymore! any coments?

black, baby, black..

incidentally, that orange uni looks far too much like the hideous old steelers uni...barf !!!

Good job with the jerseys!!! I know that stuff takes some time on the computer!!!

Personally, I like where we are with uniform issues...

The only option I would like to add... Is Gold pants with one burgundy and one white stripe running down the side!

Then we could go traditional, or white on white, burgundy on burgundy, burgundy jerseys with gold pants!!!

• 5 weeks later...
Has extremeskins turned into madden? Where now the focuse is discussing bad looking jerseys that will never see the light of day?
chill for just a little bit... its all hypothetical, im not some kind of messenger who wants to upturn our unifrom, at that point in time alot of really bad jersey mock-ups were floating around and i thought id make better looking examples is all.

now its time for my traditional ass coment to make sure i fit in with the stadium crowd:

"plus i think i got a little more time and posts here under my belt, so dont be talking about ES like you've been here that long, seesh, the stadium gets worse and worse...:2cents: "

chill for just a little bit... its all hypothetical, im not some kind of messenger who wants to upturn our unifrom, at that point in time alot of really bad jersey mock-ups were floating around and i thought id make better looking examples is all.

I'd like to see them play a few games in the Gold jerseys. I liked watching the Bears play a few games last year in their Orange jerseys.

:cool:

Thats a good job on them, but the more I see other color jerseys, the more i like our original burgandy colors. If we did switch up, I would rather see black on black or white on white then burgandy on burgandy, the Seahawks just looked too plain when they wore there solid colors in the Playoffs.

Although I did like the switch in that Rams game, gave us a new look and a different looking team down the stretch for those 6 wins in a row. :cheers:

:( PLEASE NO MORE BLACK JERSEYS!!! What do you want to see more rappers wearing redskin jerseys?? Maybe if they look gangsta enough, a few gangs will start rocking our black jerseys? I've had enough....our colors are BURGUNDY AND GOLD.

Nuff said...

Good job with the jerseys, I know they took some time to create. I like the gold one the most but I think a new design would be great. If there was a design different from our usual jerseys. Maybe something like the "U" with the strips around the jersy and pants. A lot of our "U" players would like it!

black, baby, black..

incidentally, that orange uni looks far too much like the hideous old steelers uni...barf !!!

And he is 59 years old which just means the black joints are good for me. him, all the gangstas, and whoever else wants to rock our jerseys. If they look tight they look tight, and can somebody post a pic of the Chiefs jersey that they wore. I wanna see it.

Skinfan13, I actually read your thread. Thanks for sharpening the colors, man. That's some awesome work.

In all fairness though, I wouldn't mind seeing the gold jerseys. I think they are hot. I'm not a fan of the black jerseys except for teams that actually wear black. Just my opinion, I know some people like the "raider wanna be" jerseys that we have but not I.

Maybe we should just go with the "throwback" gold pants with the burgundy jersey (the original not the 70th anniversary one). What do you'll think?

Guest santana4prez

Keep the unis the way they are they are beasty , god people get bored alot.

The black jersey I have seen fans where around before but thank god no players are!!!!!! HTTR:notworthy :helmet: :notworthy

White on white was magic for us last year. We'd be fools not to rock that during our ENTIRE SUPER BOWL RUN.

That being said, I find all three designs appealing, but #2 looks too much like New Orleans. I think it looks more like their uni than Pittsburgh. One way or another, it looks like both of them, and therefore wouldn't fly.

How about black on pink? I think those are just rad, I'm sure our opponents would pee themselves in fear.

Archived