Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

profesional looking jersey alternates

skinfan133

The first jersey has the Redskin colors, but I just don't see the point in it -- the current jerseys are far better looking.

The second one = the Pittsburgh Redskins

The third one reminds me of something the Browns did before they moved to Baltimore. They came out with a new jersey, but after ordering a teamful of them, they had to scrap them because the numbers weren't visible enough.

sorry bro, i say we keep them how they are....but that's just me

its an alternate jersey... not a new uniform. it wouldnt be worn all the time. I wouldnt mind seeing them in the yellow one. i like the way the black looks, i just dont wanna see us wearing a black alternate jersey like everyone else.

Although I love our uniforms they way that they are, there is something about number three that is doing a little something something. :doh:

1st: It is a little bright for my taste but not bad

2nd: Absolutely not, if we are going to incorporate something new, it not be all black

3rd: I can live with this but we have change the helmet to match. Also is it possible to make the base color of the jersey a dark burgandy instead of Black. Perhaps adding a gold strip around the numbers and letters so that they show up against the burgandy background.

Can you do this?

I dont think we should change our jerseys as it is now the only people wearing redskins jerseys are fans and if we get black jerseys then lots of people will wear them because they look "sweet"

That's a good point, but since I already own all the ones available (except for the Moss ProBowl, but I'm working on that) I would like to see one used occasionally.

Example: When the Raiders visited the Iggles this year the birds wore a black jersey with green letters and forced the Raiders to wear their whites. That was the only time I ever saw those jerseys (hell they put a picture of that punk McNabb wearing it on the X-Box 360 version of Madden). Anyhow the Raiders looked a little stupid wearing their whites with the Iggles wearing black. I doubt it was an advantage (although the Iggles won) but messing with other teams can be kinda fun.

:logo:

Archived