Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

*The Official SB:XL Game Thread*

Jofizz

how do you know that

His "interview" with Suzy Kolber....he was yelling at the ref and then she asks a question about the confusion at the end of the half and he responds by saying upstairs said it wasn't a TD. Seems to me that might have distracted his play calling at the end of the half.

Hail,

H

if Roethlisberger did get the ball over it was just before the hit which forced him back. then afterward he brought his forearm forward to put the ball back in the end zone when he was lying on the ground.

but how could anyone see that clearly?

in my mind if you don't see the ball clearly break the plane you don't call it a touchdown.

a tie or close call there has to go to the defense. to get 7 points it should have to be a clear call.

Its so obvious.. remember Tom Brady against the Colts last year? They were eating up the clock.. if they go for it and fail with all that time on the clock Pitt has a chance to score. Smart play by the Hawks.. I can't believe HOF Joh Madden can't even realize that...

:wtf: your 50 yards away with 41 seconds, then Steelers call a TO to stop the clock at 13 seconds...

stupid, should have run 3 plays in that time

if Roethlisberger did get the ball over it was just before the hit which forced him back. then afterward he brought his forearm forward to put the ball back in the end zone when he was lying on the ground.

but how could anyone see that clearly?

in my mind if you don't see the ball clearly break the plane you don't call it a touchdown.

a tie or close call there has to go to the defense. to get 7 points it should have to be a clear call.

i agree. i don't necessarily blame the reviewing ref but the ref who made the initial call. he totally blew it. even from the live view i saw on tv, i didn't think he made it. refs need to learn the difference between a helmet and a football. :mad:

Archived