Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

$40,000 Super Bowl Book

70Chip

Well, those of you who are Redskins Super Bowl completists had better go out and get another job.

The NFL is producing an ultra-high end retrospective book on all 40 Super Bowls. The "special edition" will contain a page with the autograph of every living Super Bowl MVP. It goes for $40,000.

For those on a budget, the regular edition can be had for the economy price of only $4,000.

More details can be found here, but something tells me that Dan Snyder may be the only person actually buying this.

(Oh, by the way. It comes with white gloves to handle the book. So you can leaf through it during future Super Bowls without getting buffalo wing or cheese sauce on it.)

Because of this item’s limited production we will be collecting the full payment at the time the order is placed. Your credit card will be charged or you will need to send your payment when you order this product.

Anybody have a credit card with over a $40,000 limit?

Because of this item’s limited production we will be collecting the full payment at the time the order is placed. Your credit card will be charged or you will need to send your payment when you order this product.

I don't personally, but I worked for a credit card company for a short time after I graduated from high school. During that time, I actually took a call from a woman who purchased a Jaguar on her credit card ($80,000 limit if I recall correctly) then paid it off the very next month to get the frequent flyer miles.

Ive held "Diddy's" AMEX Black Card... :D

But im sure he'll have one and ill just look at that one... :D

Archived