Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Joey T & Portis on Cold Pizza (Merged x 4)

SkinsD

Rather than starting a new thread. I'll post this here.

One of the 1st and Ten segments was about the Hall of Fame finalists. Jay asked Skip and Woody who they would pick for the Hall. Woody, for the record, picked Art Monk. Skip did not.

But what I'm posting about is they included a graphic of "Notable Hall of Fame Finalist". They included 9 names, 5 in the left column, 4 in the right column, leaving a blank space for the fifth position on the right column.

Neither Russ Grimm nor Art Monk was included among the 9 names. :doh:

...and for the record, It would be nice if a "general" heading like The Redskins on Cold Pizza 2/3/2006" was used, rather than starting a thread everytime the Redskins were mentioned.

Couldn't find this anywhere, sorry if it has been posted.

http://deadspin.com/sports/nfl/introducing-coconut-jones-152569.php

Hey, look, on “Cold Pizza”: It’s Coconut Jones! (He may look vaguely familiar to you.)

The newest (and most unexpected) version of our man Clinton Portis’ fractured persona spoke to Dana Jacobson this morning (bless her for making sure to refer to him as “Coconut”). What’s Coconut’s deal? Well, though Jacobson obviously had no idea how to deal with him, we deciphered that he has flown in from Hawaii to serve as Troy Polamalu’s “spiritual healer” to help him overcome his sprained ankle.

“Cold Pizza,” forever brilliant about the taste of America’s sports fans, gave Coconut about 45 seconds of screen time. We love the shells, ourselves.

Clinton Portis Archive [Deadspin]

(Update: A half hour later, he showed up as “Sir Lend-Me-A-Hand” and bit the head off a rubber chicken. We’re not sure what that was about.)

Archived