Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Joey T & Portis on Cold Pizza (Merged x 4)

SkinsD

Hey as long as he keeps performing on the field he can dress up as Batman for all I care.

Already been done. Not by Portis, but when he had Cooley (Johnny Whiteguy) and Rock Cartwright come out with him someone was dressed as Batman. I don't know who it was, I think Taylor Jacobs. I tried to search for a pic or in Washington post but couldn't find it.

Already been done. Not by Portis, but when he had Cooley (Johnny Whiteguy) and Rock Cartwright come out with him someone was dressed as Batman. I don't know who it was, I think Taylor Jacobs. I tried to search for a pic or in Washington post but couldn't find it.

As a Hokie fan in Blacksburg, you should know that it was the only Hokie on the team. ;)

speaking of hokie-skins..whatever happened to garnell wylds? i thought he was pretty good. I never heard where he went.

Scroll down the thread, I answered that in the Walt Harris Thread. Do a search for Garnell Wilds, and it is the first one to come up. Here it is to make it easier for you

*edit* as for his current whereabouts I do not know. My guess is he is working out in an attempt to come back next year.

Scroll down the thread, I answered that in the Walt Harris Thread. Do a search for Garnell Wilds, and it is the first one to come up. Here it is to make it easier for you

*edit* as for his current whereabouts I do not know. My guess is he is working out in an attempt to come back next year.

Thanks man. Thats a shame that he's gone. I remember in the season finale last year against minnesota. He shut down randy moss for four quarters. Moss then left the stadium before the game ended. It would be nice to get him back for depth.

Portis getting major props from other fans around the NFL...

therealcoconut.jpg

COCONUT JONES? LMAO!!!

http://deadspin.com/sports/clinton-portis/index.php

COMMENTS

someone needs to get this online now.

by twoeightnine on

02/03/06 11:02 AM

I'm thinking about leaving work with a faked ailment just so I can watch NFL Network for the rest of the day... I envy you Will

by Import on

02/03/06 11:06 AM

They actually put "Coconut Jones" on the bottom of the screen. Love it.

--Suss

I can't believe I took Monday off to recover instead of today to ramp up. I absolutely adore Clinton Portis.

by bmill525 on

02/03/06 11:14 AM

i am glad to see the real nfl genius back at work.

funny that portis is only person in america talking about polamalu's sprained ankle. injury to steelers best defensive player is very quiet...

Ditzy Kim? Wow. Just wow. Even got in a Vikings love boat reference. Left Dana and Jay completely speechless.

I'm so mad I went down to the RenCen last night instead of today as I had originally planned.

by EmilyA on

02/03/06 11:28 AM

I've managed to avoid watching Cold Pizza since it premiered but the Power of Portis compelled me to turn it on and I managed to catch him as "Ditzy Kim". Kim was all about bowling and put a Viking helmet on.

by Die Eli Die on

02/03/06 11:30 AM

If you ever want to get a hold of me at a hotel for the rest of my life, I'll be checked in as "Coconut Jones."

Brilliant.

by ky-jellydonuts on

02/03/06 11:43 AM

I need my Portis fix. Please, for the love of all that is holy, someone get me 10 cc's of streaming video, stat.

by BoSox Siobhan on

02/03/06 11:47 AM

So tell me again why there isn't a camera following every move Clinton Portis makes?

by Nick Kramer on

02/03/06 11:48 AM

Desktop QB-

You're right- ESPN.com has kept it quiet too by putting on their frontpage for two days straight now.

by Wesdaddy24 on

02/03/06 12:03 PM

I have been working on getting over a level 5 hangover today. Coconut Jones helps, a lot.

by Lance Uppercut on

02/03/06 12:24 PM

so NFL Network does a piece yesterday where Eisen got to sit down with Portis, Mcgahee and Edgerrin. it had to be the most awkward thing any one reporter has ever had to go thru. Eisen was PULLING TEETH just to get one of them to talk. whenever Edge had to speak, Mcgahee laughed like someone was tickling him...something straight outta Half-Baked. then Eisen chimes in," yup...yeah, my producers JUST told me, this is by far the chillest segment we've ever had here...on the Network." awesome.

by Damit on

02/03/06 12:46 PM

If I was around Edge, I'd be pulling teeth too. That grill of his must be worth a pretty penny.

by dan on

02/03/06 02:42 PM

i wish i had the NFL channel just for him.

by Casey on

02/03/06 06:10 PM

Archived