Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Waiting for the day someone calls Taylor out...

LiveStrongSkins

I can't wait until someone calls Taylor out or says something to enrage him on national TV. Everyone else on our team probably would bite their tongues and leave everything on the field. I think Taylor is like our Joey Porter, it would be against his style if he let someone get away with a media jab. Heres to the day that someone calls Taylor out and they get demolished. :cheers: :laugh:

First off, you're totally wrong. Sean doesn't talk to the media at all. He doesn't need to talk, he lets his play do the talking for him. He actually has a very quiet demeanor, from the few interviews that he has done.

I think he let the emotion of a playoff game get to him with Pittman, but from what I heard in the audio tape of the spitting incident, Pittman called Taylor a name. So in my opinion Pittman deserved it. Plus if you watch the replay the spit hit Taylor's mask and falls to the ground.:logo::logo::logo:

First off, you're totally wrong. Sean doesn't talk to the media at all. He doesn't need to talk, he lets his play do the talking for him. He actually has a very quiet demeanor, from the few interviews that he has done.

I think he let the emotion of a playoff game get to him with Pittman, but from what I heard in the audio tape of the spitting incident, Pittman called Taylor a name. So in my opinion Pittman deserved it. Plus if you watch the replay the spit hit Taylor's mask and falls to the ground.:logo::logo::logo:

How am I wrong? If we made it to the super bowl and someone called him out you better believe he would say something back. That Keyshawn comment kinda went under the radar. I'm talking about someone looking into a camera and directly calling out Sean Taylor. Even if he didnt say it to the media, I'm sure you could tell he would be giving him an earful during the game.

How am I wrong? If we made it to the super bowl and someone called him out you better believe he would say something back. That Keyshawn comment kinda went under the radar. I'm talking about someone looking into a camera and directly calling out Sean Taylor. Even if he didnt say it to the media, I'm sure you could tell he would be giving him an earful during the game.

I meant in comparison to Porter. Porter talks to the media. Taylor doesn't, that's all. I didn't mean to get under your skin. Taylor's demeanor off the field has been quiet and reserved. Now on the field, if someone called him out, I think he would punish them, but I think that he needs to stay away from the smack talk. But, you were talking in hypotheticals.

I agree that Taylor is different that Porter in that he wouldn't talk trash about someone thourgh the media. Taylor will talk trash to the person's face on the field or off the field before/after the game, but it will be between Taylor and the person who makes that wrong decision. Taylor will beat it into whoever on the field, no doubt. Not through the media.

I HATE Joey Porter and the Steelers. Why is it that the Steelers think they're so tough? Every story has been about the Steelers so far this week and the Steelers just come off as a team with a smug personality. Jerome Bettis and Ben Roethlisberger are both PHONIES! They are despirate for love from the media. Why else would they agree to do countless interviews on the same topics?

Joey Porter is your typical mindless athlete. Porter was so stunned by Stevens' comments (which I condone because of Pittsburgh's attitude) that he had no clue what to say. "He's a special teamer". Accually, he's had touchdowns in four of the last six games and is the best tight end for the best offense in the NFL.

The Steelers SUCK!

so since sean doesnt talk to the media,if he becomes eligible for HOF someday,will he get jobbed like monk has been all these years b/c he didnt talk to the mic and tvheads?

I HATE Joey Porter and the Steelers. Why is it that the Steelers think they're so tough? Every story has been about the Steelers so far this week and the Steelers just come off as a team with a smug personality. Jerome Bettis and Ben Roethlisberger are both PHONIES! They are despirate for love from the media. Why else would they agree to do countless interviews on the same topics?

Joey Porter is your typical mindless athlete. Porter was so stunned by Stevens' comments (which I condone because of Pittsburgh's attitude) that he had no clue what to say. "He's a special teamer". Accually, he's had touchdowns in four of the last six games and is the best tight end for the best offense in the NFL.

The Steelers SUCK!

a 17 yr old says the steelers suck?LOL seattle doesnt have the best offense,they are the luckiest team ever,they caught us and panthers at the right time,tired and injured.

People have seen what he can do, he did it to Tatum Bell, he did it to the reciever in Oakland, he did it to NUMEROUS people, and the thing is, he's not that HARD hitting guy that you see out of position as many times as you see him IN position. He is EXACTLY where he needs to be and he POPS the people that have their hands on the football. People wont call him out anymore, he's too dangerous.

I like Chad....but i agree that ST wouldnt say anything through the media. During all his interviews he just looks so scared and as if he is just trying to get through the interview with out saying anything dumb. He is def the type of player that does his talking on the field. He will end a few careers before he is done!

Archived