Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who are you rooting for?

jcameronmk

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

I personally am going for an NFC win. Don't particularly like the Hawks, but I kind of don't like the Steelers.

Go Seahawks! The real underdog! :laugh:

BTW that underdog feud between them is driving me nuts. I don't get why they both insist they're less respected than the other.

The Steelers don't really call themselves underdogs. In fact, their whole thing is that they deserved to be in the Super Bowl all along, and they take some offense to people asking them about being the first 6th seed to make it to the Super Bowl. I think it was their offensive coordinator who said if they had been healthy all season, especially with Big Ben, they wouldn't have been the 6th seed, more like the 3rd atleast. Also the Seahawks are seen as an underdog just considering their history as a franchise, or lack thereof. That long, pointless ramble aside, I'm personally rooting for the Steelers, because I truly think the Steelers are a better team, especially considering what they did in the playoffs, and I've never been a guy to root for the underdog to upset the better team (unless the Redskins are said underdogs ;) ). I also think it'd be cool for Jerome Bettis to go out on top in his own hometown, and I really like Ben Roethlisberger, as opposed to the Seahawks who just seem kind of bland to me personality wise. Matt Hasselbeck isn't even the Hasselbeck with the hot wife!

Going with Seattle. That way it'll be another Super Bowl for the NFC, I'd win a whole $20, and we get to say that it took the Super Bowl Champions to knock us out of the playoffs and if wasn't for that we'd be the Super Bowl XL Champion Washington Redskins:) Go Seattle!!!...LOL (I'll probably never say that again...unless their playing Dallas of course):dallasuck :eaglesuck :gaintsuck

The Steelers of course having a lot of roots in Pittsburgh even though being born and raised in DC spend a lot of time up there growing up watching The Steelers and The Skins so the Steelers is my second favorite team . HERE WE GO STEELERS HERE WE GO

Steelers. Bettis and Cowher both deserve a ring. The Steelers are a team with great tradition and Pittsburgh is one of my favorite cities. A bunch of my friends are Steelers fans and if I wasn't a Redskins fan, I'd be a Steelers fan. Go Steelers!

Did anyone hear the Seattle song on Elliot in the Morning? Sweet Shaun Alexander in the tune of Sweet Home Alabama. It was horrible. I think the Seattle guy who wrote that song has had one too many Double Crack with a splash of LSD Lattes.

I would love to see a huge Seahawk win, making the Redskins the team which gave the Superbowl Champs the best run for their money (with a narrow loss & OT-win) seeing as Carolina (& hopefully Pittsburgh too) got swept away as though they didn't even belong in the game. And thus showing the Redskins as legitamate Superbowl contenders next year.

Traditionally though I have always liked the Steeler organization. They run a tight ship & know what they are doing, big Bettis fan, love the WRs, Russ Grimm has done a great job with that offense (wouldn't mind seeing him come here as HC someday). It will be hard to deny them.

Im torn.

1. I hate the steelers for choking in 95 and giving the game to the Cowgirls. I will take to my grave the hated of Neil O'Donnell and no one will ever convince me that he didn't throw that game and that INT on purpose.

but then again

2. Id like to see them get their 5th ring to shut up all the bloody cowgirl fans about their 5x champs, etc..

Steelers. Me being from Ann Arbor.......wouldn't mind seeing LB L. Foote (Univ Michigan) and Bettis, Detroit native as well as Pitt. back-up QB C. Batch (Eastern Mich) win. Seattle has 1 Michigan player. O-lineman S. Hutchinson, but 3 birds with a hometown angle are better than 1. So its Pitt for me!

Part of me wants to go for the Seahawks because they are the under dog, are the NFC Team, I live in the Area and a lot of my friends are Seahawk Fans.

Part of me wants to go for the Steelers because I would like to see Bettis get a ring in his final NFL Game Russ Grim get a ring as a coach and Hines Ward, my half Korean Brethren, get a ring.

I am still upset over the experience at Qwest Field in the Divisional Playoffs so I will be going for the Steelers.

Part of me wants to go for the Seahawks because they are the under dog, are the NFC Team, I live in the Area and a lot of my friends are Seahawk Fans.

Part of me wants to go for the Steelers because I would like to see Bettis get a ring in his final NFL Game Russ Grim get a ring as a coach and Hines Ward, my half Korean Brethren, get a ring.

I am still upset over the experience at Qwest Field in the Divisional Playoffs so I will be going for the Steelers.

Speaking of "Russ Grimm." Bettis had a bowling outing here in Michigan last night. Bettis bowled with a throw back R. Grimm Jersey on. I almost started to tear up!...lol

Archived