Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Kornheiser to do MNF if Michaels quits?

hail2skins

Not only does he not fly, but he goes to bed at about 9 or 10 o'clock every night, and what would he contribute even? Pop culture jokes the entire game? I enjoy Tony's columns and PTI, but I could never see him having anything to do with a game broadcast.

Tony K barely watched sports anymore. He's admitted a bunch of times on his radio show that if it wasn't for sportscenter he wouldn't know what was going on in anything. Occasionally he'll watch something like a hoyas game or some sunday game. But it is rare. which by the way is really odd (i know he is old but still)

They should definitely keep Mike Patrick instead of Mike Tirico. I can't stand that overdramatic little elf.

Totally agree, but they should also give Theisman the boot. Him and Tirico get on my nerves so bad. Tirico, he's like clock work. You can count on him exagerating at least one hit per game. " I'll tell you what, he really took a SHOT on that play...." Then they show the replay and his own guy bumps into him and falls down, he's ridiculous. Theismans a lot like Madden, he's great for telling me things that my 8 year old son beats him to the punch, pretty consistantly. Kornheiser would be an excellent upgrade in my opinion.

That would be terrible. I have to hear his whining and crybaby act on SPORTSTALK 980 (where there is not much actual sports talk going on during his show!)

That would definitely cause me to mute the TV and listen to the radio!

I hate Kornball Tony!!!

Back in the day...Mike Patrick was local only. He is an outstanding announcer and a connection to my Redskin past. Even if the Sunday night game was between two teams I didn't care anything about, those guys made it interesting. I remember scouring the Washington Post for Redskin stories before Kornheiser, Wilbon, etc. But Mike Patrick, George Michael and others were there for me...and so I am here for Mike Patrick. Mike Patrick, Joe Theismann, John Riggins, etc., should be supported for their Redskin heritage.

HHTR!

:helmet:

Kornheiser has become increasingly eccentric, his commentary has evolved from valuable analysis to useless rhetoric. In his most recent columns he gives nothing of his opinion on issues just trys to be as funny as possible. his columns are nothing more than shtick. Last column I read was about the Saunders hiring, said nothing about how it would affect the skins or the offense was just fluff about having a lot of coaches, I like comedy as much as the next cat but want a little more out of my sports analysts

Kornheiser has become increasingly eccentric, his commentary has evolved from valuable analysis to useless rhetoric. In his most recent columns he gives nothing of his opinion on issues just trys to be as funny as possible. his columns are nothing more than shtick. Last column I read was about the Saunders hiring, said nothing about how it would affect the skins or the offense was just fluff about having a lot of coaches, I like comedy as much as the next cat but want a little more out of my sports analysts

You forgot to mention that Tony has the hots for Hillary Clinton! He thinks "she's a VERY attractive woman!" :rolleyes: Enough for Ton's credibility!

That would be terrible. I have to hear his whining and crybaby act on SPORTSTALK 980 (where there is not much actual sports talk going on during his show!)

That would definitely cause me to mute the TV and listen to the radio!

I hate Kornball Tony!!!

Totally agree! Why is 980 punishing us by putting him on for

4 hours every morning? His show consist of talking about

what he ate, saw at the movies, etc, etc, and every other

word out of his mouth is WILBON this and WILBON that...

I think he has a hard on for that guy. THEN when they try

to give us the actual SPORTS HIGHLIGHTS he always

interrupts them...

Are ya'll serious?! I LOOOOOOOVE TK! I love sports already, but he makes sports talk so palatable -- besides, how many takes on the 3-4 defense can you stand to listen to in one day?! It is good to listen to the local, non-sports stuff, too. Besides, he gives plenty of time to the Skins and he loves Joe Gibbs (enough).

If the booth has Tirico, JT, and TK, it will be the best.

Archived