Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Will The Redskins Play On Thanksgiving?

visionary

Ever since I got married several years ago we've typically gone out of town (Tulsa) for Thanksgiving. Oklahoma is next door to Texas but don't think that would be considered a local market for Dallas. Wonder if I'll have to hit a sports bar that carries the NFLN.

I can assure you the stations in Oklahoma will carry the cowboy game.

Blondie

Am I the only one who remembers Clint Longley?

Hell no.

I will NEVR forget him.

Comes in off the bench and throws a 80 yard bomb to Drew Pearson and game over, we lost!

That was he worst Thanksgiving ever.

I hope he choked on his turkey later that night!

Hail!:point2sky

seanT.jpg

Ever since I got married several years ago we've typically gone out of town (Tulsa) for Thanksgiving. Oklahoma is next door to Texas but don't think that would be considered a local market for Dallas. Wonder if I'll have to hit a sports bar that carries the NFLN.

I am in Tulsa and the Cowboys (and KC) are local in the sense that nothing ever is played instead of them, so hopefully it will be on here if I do not go down for the game.

Shadow, when the Redskins play on Sunday nights, they also broadcast the game on one of the DC local affiliates to accomodate those without cable. When the Cowboys play on Sunday night on ESPN, is the game shown on a local Tulsa affiliate station......or, if I'm guessing right, its probably just shown on the Dallas local affiliate. I'm afraid that the NFLN might work the same way, although I'm sure I'll be able to find a place in Tulsa to watch the game in any event.

FYI I was born in Tulsa it is a local Dallas market

All I've ever wanted for thanksgiving is to have a day where I can just wake up, roll out of bed, not shower, flop in front of the TV eat thanksgiving dinner and never have to leave the house.

Someone will have to bludgeon me with a baseball bat to get me out of the house Thanksgiving 2006. There's no way I'm missing this game. If it means ordering domino's and inhaling a pepperoni pizza and a 6 pack of beer by myself while everyone is out eating turkey, so be it.

Its the good life a of a Dallas fan. :D

In Dallas.

The Cowboys always play in Dallas on Thanksgiving.

So that means that either our HOME game against Dallas is the first meeting of the two teams this coming season, or we play the Cowboys at Fed Ex Field very, VERY late in the season. :)

Cant see the 2nd game coming after the Thanksgiving day matchup.

Divisional games arent normally scheduled that close in time.

I love this. Here it is January 28th and we're all worried about the Thanksgiving game already. :laugh:

Joe Gibbs has completely restored Redskins nation. The man means so much to us fans. Too bad the cowturd fans can't experience the type of love we have for our coach. They have Mr. Rent-a-Coach himself.

:dallasuck

I dont think it took Joe Gibbs to get any Skins fans hyped about a matchup with Dallas on T-Day.

Archived