Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Three ok looking chicks and a monster

Westbrook36

Seriously ... this is a really mean thread ....

How would you feel if this was your sister, or daughter, or a friend? Can you imagine how horrible this poor girl must feel knowing that people think that she's not attractive and that they're laughing at her expense. Not everyone can be graced with great looks.

Its a little mean...no doubt...but the internet is driven by weird-looking pictures of weird-looking people. Sort of a fact of life. And honestly, I kind of liked the Bride of Chucky. Someone wise once told me, this place is always going to be closer to a men's locker room than a PTA meeting or bridge club. Not saying I'm always proud of that, but there is some truth to it.

Its DEFINITELY the off-season.

I'm sure no harm was intended, although if there was, it was Westbrooks fault.

It usually is :)

Seriously ... this is a really mean thread ....

How would you feel if this was your sister, or daughter, or a friend? Can you imagine how horrible this poor girl must feel knowing that people think that she's not attractive and that they're laughing at her expense. Not everyone can be graced with great looks.

You can't have anything. She is a monster. While she has the power to rip open cans with her teeth, shoot fireballs out of her mouth, and climb the Empire State Building.....alas, she is not attractive. :(

your scrotum looks like a bloated jellyfish

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :laugh: :laugh: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :laugh: :laugh: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :laugh: :laugh: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :laugh: :laugh: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :laugh: :laugh:

Archived