Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Three ok looking chicks and a monster

Westbrook36

i don't understand how you all are simply glossing over the most important part of this saga.

that a HOT smoking babe fem is marrying an ugly fat bull!!

how does that happen? :doh:

Fat fingers?

The fat bull is rich, and the smoking babe is a closet hetero?

The smoking babe has an STD and that's the only thing that will touch her now?

I'm looking at your sig and wondering what kinds of freaky things you're into...

*shrugs* If I was or wasn't into freaky things... What difference would it make? It still does not negate the fact that I think this thread is completely absurd! I can only imagine what some of you look like who have passed judgment on these people. Beauty is subjective, and quite frankly, I am sure some of you are NOT so easy on the eyes your damn self! I am so repulsed by this thread and some of those who have aided in its support. I truly thought a little more of a couple of you... Though there are a few of you in which it seems 'par for the course' as your other posts have reflected your insensitive and nauseating nature.

*shrugs* If I was or wasn't into freaky things... What difference would it make? It still does not negate the fact that I think this thread is completely absurd! I can only imagine what some of you look like who have passed judgment on these people. Beauty is subjective, and quite frankly, I am sure some of you are NOT so easy on the eyes your damn self! I am so repulsed by this thread and some of those who have aided in its support. I truly thought a little more of a couple of you... Though there are a few of you in which it seems 'par for the course' as your other posts have reflected your insensitive and nauseating nature.

So I guess you didn't hear the one about the Pope, the dolphin, and the amputee fat chick, did you?

:D

I can only imagine what some of you look like who have passed judgment on these people. Beauty is subjectional, and quite frankly, I am sure some of you are NOT so easy on the eyes your damn self! I am so repulsed by this thread and some of those who have aided in its support.

If this post were about a man would you have cared one iota? I'm not saying I know the answer, but I have my doubts.

Pretty consistently it seems, men can make fun of men, women can make fun of men (and this isn't even a gender thing, really here) but the heavens may fall if the target of ridicule is a woman and men are the ones engaging in said ridicule.

Beauty is subjective but only to a point. This'll shock you, but there's been a lot of work recently about what the human mind finds beautiful. It's not THAT subjective.

As for what people look like on this thread, even the ugly dudes probably have a leg to stand on regarding that woman.

Look, if this were a thread where someone posted their OWN pic or one of their mother or sister, it would be completely classless to clown her. But this is the internet, sweetie, and unfortunately for some, this means they may come up as a subject of discussion or even ridicule.

Some of us beyond the humor did express sadness for her. Lots of people would. She's not disabled though, that we can tell. It would be messed up if a burn victim got clowned on a thread, I'd agree with that.

But really, when it comes to humor, other than not being personal about someone we know or are speaking to, there are no limits. Would you mind coming down off your horse, misty?

If this post were about a man would you have cared one iota? I'm not saying I know the answer, but I have my doubts.

Yes, I would have cared. Why? Because I used to be the one on the other end of ridicule. I don't find it funny in the least bit... man, woman, or child. There is nothing funny about it in my opinion, and as many have stated to me... I have every right to post my opinion! So continue your banter if you will, but at least I stood up for my beliefs rather than 'follow the crowd' or make pompous judgements!

Would you mind coming down off your horse' date=' misty?[/quote']

You all had your opinion... And I had mine! Funny how I am the only one on a horse who expressed a distaste in the thread.

Yes, I would have cared. Why? Because I used to be the one on the other end of ridicule.

You all had your opinion... And I had mine! Funny how I am the only one on a horse who expressed a distaste in the thread.

I used to get teased too. I was fat for a year or two before I sprouted and got really skinny. People getting teased or ridiculed by people they know or have contact with is a different category than this. If we went by your logic, much of what forms comedic routines would disappear.

If people can laugh at the foibles of others, their boorishness, their sexual pecadilloes, their intelligence or lack of common sense or their drunkenness, I'm pretty sure things like 'physical beauty' can be included. It's all about TIMING, not about the idea of the joke itself. Again, by your logic, much of the joy we find in laughing about human beings, including OURSELVES, would vanish.

You have your opinion and your right to it. I am expressing my reaction to it as you did yours to this thread.

EDIT: I don't lack empathy or sympathy with your point of view. It's just that I think that approach has its place and proper context as would any legitimate and honorable viewpoint.

Yes, I would have cared. Why? Because I used to be the one on the other end of ridicule. I don't find it funny in the least bit... man, woman, or child. There is nothing funny about it in my opinion, and as many have stated to me... I have every right to post my opinion! So continue your banter if you will, but at least I stood up for my beliefs rather than 'follow the crowd' or make pompous judgements!

I kinda figure this was the reason for your response. I would agree with you if people knew the person they were busting on was aware they were the subject of ridicule. However, like Ghost said, this is the internet and the chances of this are slim to none.

Your not the only one who has been on the other side of ridicule ok. Just about everyone has been at one time in their lives. It's just a part of life.

I generally don't participate in this kind of thread, but as I said before, I find it weird when people equate making fun of someone or some thing anonymously over the internet with 'real life'. Maybe in the pure and abstract the world would be a 'better place' if we all conducted ourselves in the abstract and at all times exactly as we would face to face and in relation to real life human beings.

But thats just not how it is. And I think its disengenuous to act like, because some engage in some off-color humor, or laugh at something in poor taste, that it makes them evil (or for that matter, even lesser) human beings. Its poor taste, its perhaps uncouth. Its probably uncalled-for in general. But its not necessarily reflective of what people are all about.

Its the internet. Stuff is as likely photoshopped as not anywhere you turn. Should we treat everything as potentially 'real' and address it with the utmost sensitivity? I don't personally think so. Should we try and avoid unnecessary cruelty to our fellow man? No doubt. But sometimes we succumb to our baser instincts, and ultimately, its not the end of the world.

And again, although I'm by no means 'sanctioning' everything said in this thread, nor excusing my own sick humor in it (harmless as it was intended - and I know this to be so, because I'm me :) ), this has never been nor likely ever will be 'sinlesschoirboyswhocheerfortheredskins.com'. Its a football website, full of wild, crazy, sometimes misguided football-loving, mostly-male fools.

And so we're occasionally foolish. No one's going to get tarred-and-feathered for it. And those that feel things have crossed the line will say so, which is their right.

And with that grand thought (which no doubt offends someone out there), this thread is closed.

Archived